Loop's Fanarts of Don't Starve little post 8D

For Manga Purposes (Loop's lil project)  

135 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm now making a lil manga for Don't Starve and I have decided that whoever gets the highest votes will be the one who will meet Wilson~ Vote :D

Enjoying hot summer weeks they said

In here,it rains every 3 or 4 days.

Tropical country mannnn.It sucks sometimes

AND WHAT HECK ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT"THE MIND"?DID I MISS OUT ON SOMETHING?

Also,report Willow and 78 for stealing private's property

Edited by Derpime

Doesn't Wilson grow a beard over time?

Yeah, but I'm still practicing of how the beard would look like on Wilson, I just can't do that for now because of reasons ;v; 

It's supposed to be winter here in the South of Brazil and for some reason it's hot, last time I checked... 2 something P.M. it was FREAKING 30 AND SOMETHING CELSIUS!

OMG that's hot! D: 

• Like 1

Chapter 6

Page 1

yey for chapter 6 :'D 

B... but I wanted Wilson to beardify :'-(

Also I'm super hyped for the fire-breathers ;)

EDIT: I hope they, uh... don't missunderstand the presence of an iglu in the distance.

Edited by Mobbstar
  • Like 1

Page 2

6_02_by_fruitloop_chan-d94klmc.png

EDIT: Here's just a side comment aha.. I was so sleepy okay...@Mobbstar Oh yeah!! I run out of ideas and to be honest I like men in trench coats because they look epic :3.... (someday I'll make a mod of him if I know how *cough*)

@Biyu Wilson will be useful soon once winter strike. *thermal stones* *cough* cough*

Wilson has a wound that is infected, he is forcing himself to walk even having a fever. He will experience tiredness and dizzyness and easily get sick like a flu and cold if he keeps it up. Cold weather plus the untreated wound will cause frostbite and since he has high fever due to the infected wound he will have chills, which the body will feel extreme coldness which he is experiencing now.

Also Webber's a nice kid, he will do anything for the sake of his friends :3

Edited by Theinsanefruitloop
  • Like 10

I have found this lying around on my folder. It was suppose to be a banner but yeah... too lazy to even color *goes back to sleep because of the cold weather a.k.a raining like days now non stop

Maxwell and Charlie are so adorbs!  /(*u*)\

• Like 1

Geez, Wilson; you got eaten by spiders, brought back from that, pierced by a piece of lightning rod, nearly bleed to death, endured a painful cauterization of said bleeding, dealing with a high fever, almost become a Night Hand's dinner, and now you're having chills from infection of earlier wound!

I wouldn't expect less! XD

• Like 1

Haven't seen KaStar in a while

Wilson is a strong man.HE IS A SCIENTIST AND HE DIDN'T INVENT SOME KIND OF DEVICE TO HELP HIM.GENIUS

Hang on...

Webber = Spider

Spider -> Gland

Willow -> Fire

Fire -> Ash

Spider Gland + Ash + Rock = Healing Salve

According to my calculations, we can expect Wilson to make medicine for the wound within the next 10 pages. He will still suffer from frostburn and the chill though.

• Like 2