Loop's Fanarts of Don't Starve little post 8D

For Manga Purposes (Loop's lil project)  

135 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm now making a lil manga for Don't Starve and I have decided that whoever gets the highest votes will be the one who will meet Wilson~ Vote :D

stru_by_fruitloop_chan-d9442ta.png

I used to color my comics but it takes a lotttt of time. Oh yeah, Wilson will have a dark side but that would be in the future chapters >v> How do you color again?

Also yes, Cosmo will meet the flamethrowers~

And he will steal something of value such as Willow's lighter and teddybear and WX-78's gear

• Like 9

I used to color my comics but it takes a lotttt of time. Oh yeah, Wilson will have a dark side but that would be in the future chapters >v> How do you color again?

Also yes, Cosmo will meet the flamethrowers~

now I have nightmares

the colours... the colours... the colours... the colours...

I like Wendy,but the shadow on the wall.It is...kinda...you know...weird

And chester can sit like a normal human being..

Good night,i've actually found someone that is it my same time zone and not in my country.Achievement unlocked!

Edited by Derpime

Page 20

5_20_by_fruitloop_chan_d9489ek_by_fruitl

@L *gives you lots of cuddly DS spider plush

@Derpime I know it looks weird but it's her hair shadow

@Mobbstar Oh yeah, I have a reason why I made Wendy's hair a shade too dark and not feature the lines on the hair. It's kind of a style that I would like to develop. My style in drawing ruins everything if I do too much detailing such as hair and clothes so I cheat my way by shading the other side. It's like an easy way out. I got the idea of shading from this picture (look at the hair and also the collar) a long time ago and I'm trying to develop it and practice it. 

On the side note, Seeds are delicious especially if it's a sunflower seed >v> delicious~

EDIT: thanks L for the grammar correction c:

Edited by Theinsanefruitloop
  • Like 9