Loop's Fanarts of Don't Starve little post 8D

For Manga Purposes (Loop's lil project)  

135 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm now making a lil manga for Don't Starve and I have decided that whoever gets the highest votes will be the one who will meet Wilson~ Vote :D

Hehe I like sunflower seed :'D

Sometimes I scared cause of the birds, when they are fly away in front of my screen :T idk why :s

~~{Sorry, if it doesn't make sense}~~

Edit: Sorry idk why is it wrote the text so many times

Edited by Biyu
  • Like 1

Whoot, flamethrower is here! Haha!

As for text, "Life form exist period"

I'm a tad puzzled on that one.

Are you trying to say they exist or...? :0

If that's the case, "Life forms exist, period"

I'm not sure the context, so, sorry. :'D

Also yes, concerning art, a good way around the shadow might be including holes in the hair. Like how it is on the closer side. :-)

That's just me. Keep going with your art! You're doing amazing!

• Like 3

Page 20

@Mobbstar Oh yeah, I have a reason why I made Wendy's hair a shade too dark and not feature the lines on the hair. It's kind of a style that I would like to develop. My style in drawing ruins everything if I do too much detailing such as hair and clothes so I cheat my way by shading the other side. It's like an easy way out. I got the idea of shading from this picture (look at the hair and also the collar) a long time ago and I'm trying to develop it and practice it.

But it looks like a grey wall like this (no offense). You'd need to make the remaining hair similiar, or use tricks like what osmRhodey said to adjust the grey hair into a more recognisable form.

The image you linked doesn't have a surface with only one shade either: The hair gets lighter (and for some reason orange) towards the back of his head, the collar has distinct shadows on it too. Your doodle lacks those shadows almost entirely, making it just the harder to imagine any three-dimensional perspective (where the light wouldn't come from the viewer, which is why the grey wall looks so off)

I hope that helps! :joyous:

Also, Cosmo just evolved to a Noir Spy

• Like 1

But it looks like a grey wall like this (no offense). You'd need to make the remaining hair similiar, or use tricks like what osmRhodey said to adjust the grey hair into a more recognisable form.

The image you linked doesn't have a surface with only one shade either: The hair gets lighter (and for some reason orange) towards the back of his head, the collar has distinct shadows on it too. Your doodle lacks those shadows almost entirely, making it just the harder to imagine any three-dimensional perspective (where the light wouldn't come from the viewer, which is why the grey wall looks so off)

I hope that helps! :joyous:

Also, Cosmo just evolved to a Noir Spy

Non taken, criticism is a good thing on the artist part, although it's been a while that I've receive any constructive critiques so thank you for that (The fact that I'm not much of a good artist and receive criticism is yey on my part).

The image that I sent you is just the concept of the idea, not that I will copy the way of the style on the shading. I'll see what I can do for the future drawings I guess, if I will ink again(which will be ages because of my lazyness)

*rolls to her corner of shame*

• Like 1

Rhodey that is not how it works

*TICK* *TICK* *TICK*

WX HAS SUCCESSFULLY CAPTURED COSMO

Also,just imagine a rock coming at you while saying:GOOD MORNING

Uncle Grandpa throws a rock that says good morning

==>WX is Uncle Grandpa

Edited by Derpime
  • Like 1

• Developer

The thing WX threw hits Wes, not too far from them, making him faint.

"YES. THE MEAT SACK HAS BEEN EFFECTIVELY NEUTRALIZED. WE MAY CONTINUE WHAT WE WERE PREVIOUSLY DOING."

"What, who did you even hit? You know what, I should just ignore all of this and keep going, let's go."

Can I just say Willow's design is super cool and I love it?

• Like 1

The thing WX threw hits Wes, not too far from them, making him faint.

"YES. THE MEAT SACK HAS BEEN EFFECTIVELY NEUTRALIZED. WE MAY CONTINUE WHAT WE WERE PREVIOUSLY DOING."

"What, who did you even hit? You know what, I should just ignore all of this and keep going, let's go."

Can I just say Willow's design is super cool and I love it?

Wes: ...

Wes: *gets hit by pokeball*

*Mr.Mime was caught!*

• Like 5

Page 24

5_24_by_fruitloop_chan-d94exms.png

Hmm another surprise page :'D Also, End of Chapter 5~ Now on to Chapter 6: It's getting colder~

EDIT: @Osmrhodney oh yeah!! I love FMA too much feels~ I'm planning on making the eyes more like have their own individual consciousness 8D the inspiration on them were Pride and also Kiel in the game Ragnarok~

Also a random realization, if you arrange Kiel it spells Klei and I'm laughing *pffft

Edited by Theinsanefruitloop
  • Like 9

Page 24

Hmm another surprise page :'D Also, End of Chapter 5~ Now on to Chapter 6: It's getting colder~

Well maybe if you live on the southern hemisphere. The rest of the world is suffering under enjoying a hot summer week.

Where is its mind?

• Like 1