KaStar's Don't Starve Fanart Scirbbles

This isn't a art post (sorry guys), but I did want to post a link to some quality Don't Starve fan fiction, by 'HideousBlob'. also known as itsablob over on Tumblr. I strongly suggest you guys check out their Tumblr, as they also do some super cute Don't Starve fan art (as well as other fandoms).

Thanks for the recommendation! I had been itching for good stories so much I started rereading old roleplays, and this definitely didn't disappoint.

The only problem is, I read it all in one day and now I have nothing to read again...

2Aj930l.jpg

It’s coming along slowly. The next page for my Don’t Starve comic has been one that I’m becoming more proud of, simply because it’s just these two arguing. The text for this page is important and spoiler-ish, so for right now here is what the first four panels look like so far.

• Like 6

I have no idea is it's okay to post this on here, but I am going to be open for commissions for the next few days. I need a little extra cash to help pay back my parents for something they helped with me. Every little bit helps!

You can check out my commission info over on my Tumblr.

http://ka-star.tumblr.com/kastarcommissions

And yes, I draw more then Don't Starve stuff. XD

Edited by KaStar23

qD0tVif.png

“OW! Something bit me!”

Ever since I saw what it looks like in Don’t Starve Together when Charlie (the darkness, AKA the Grue) attacks you, I had this image in my mind. It’s scary enough to think that the darkness can kill you, but the fact that it looks like Charlie is attacking the character from the inside out is just down right chilling.

Edited by KaStar23
  • Like 11

GN: It's "bit" doe...

BUT OH MY GOSH YOUR ART DOE SO GUUUUD!

And creepy...

Opps! Thanks for pointing that out! I fixed it. ^^;

And thank you for liking my stuff. :D

Okay that officially creep me out to the bones D:

Poor Wilson. I could have imagine his insides were being sliced or eaten brrrr

(That gave me an idea kukuku)

Oh snap, are we going to see some Grue attacks on your thread in the near future? XD

• Like 2

This isn't a art post, but rather a question.

Has anyone noticed that if you try and look up the fan art page for Don't Starve on Klei's website, it's empty, but has the new layout?

https://www.kleientertainment.com/games/dont-starve/fan-art

Looks like they're revamping the fan art galley! :)

I hope they continue with the spotlight feature they had going before.

• Like 2