KaStar's Don't Starve Fanart Scirbbles

I honestly don't know at this point. XD

The way I interpret Willow is shes between being a child and being an adult (since she is in her early twenties). Couple that with being a pyromaniac and having lower max Sanity then Wilson, and you would get a characters that would come off as unpredictable at times.

In my head, Willow is openly tough and independent, but because of her love for fire, she still can get into some serious trouble. The origin of this could be anything, but it makes it difficult for her to show any affection towards someone (at least initially), in fear that they would think of her as a freak, or maybe she would be afraid of harming them by accident. With that in mind, I see Willow as being cold on the outside because of fear of what others might think of her or in fear of that she might hurt others that she would get too close to.

you are right about Willow, she use to be a girl scout and somehow her pyromaniac wasn't born with it.

i believe she have a very strict parents or the bad parents

• Like 1

you are right about Willow, she use to be a girl scout and somehow her pyromaniac wasn't born with it.

i believe she have a very strict parents or the bad parents

Yeah, I wish we knew a little more about Willow's canon backstory, if she has one at all. Klei really likes to keep things open ended, but that's what I love about the characters. :)

Aw, it's so cute to see Webber and Abi calling a star as the tree top.

Star caller... tree... miniature sun... uh...

Yep, the christmas tree is on fire.

No, it's magic, shut up.

(Just kidding, the tree might catch on fire, but it's a happy moment, so why ruin it, right?) :willow:

Hey guys! Happy New Year and all that jazz. I hope everyone had a good holiday.

I just wanted to add small update to this thread. I'm back to my normal work schedule, which means I'll use weekends to work on anything non-worked related (e.i. my Don't Starve comic). If I do any quick doodles in-between I'll post them as well.

If anyone would like to see artwork of other fandoms or even original stuff, here are some other sites you can find my stuff at:

Tumblr

DeviantART

Work Related Portfolio (I draw a lot of cute stuff. :3)

Edited by KaStar23
  • Like 1

@KaStar23, that is up to you, it's your Art Thread after all. Though I reckon people would like to see the draft too since you've already shared drafts before. Ultimately, it's up to you if you'd like people to know your process a bit more.

tl;dr Yes please! lol

• Like 1

post-503874-0-19084700-1420797298_thumb.

I am SO glad characters can't get sick in the game. Think about it, the game is hard enough as it is, now imagine if you could get sick and with a fever. You would be too weak to do much of anything, and if being sick doesn't kill you, one random hound attack will, because you would be too weak to fight back.

• Like 9