Does anyone know what will be released in the next update?

Next Update:

-Seth Body Pillows in the Klei Store

-Joe makes a vlog stating his love for all people

-Everyone who doesn't have a key gets a key and then all those people who got keys explode

-Meteors rain down from the heavens

-This game turns into a Homestuck

-Everyone's playing Sburb now

Next Update:

-Everyone who doesn't have a key gets a key and then all those people who got keys explode

O dear pls no meteors.

But Homestuck wouldn't be bad.

Next Update:

Annnnd Frogger is back, Or, "Wogger".

I heard something about booster shots, http://dont-starve-game.wikia.com/wiki/Booster_Shot not sure if they're gonna be part of this update, but it's something I found

yl7cWZx.jpg

They're craftable ingame and most of the wiki's detailing on DST is poor. It needs some people to improve it. (DOES THIS HELP? BECAUSE WE SHOULD GET BACK ON TOPIC, and no, I'm not screaming, I'm being sarcastic. No, but seriously, back onto topic.)

We don't have a video this update; we will have one for when the frontier pack launches.

Why would you have a trailer for Frontierbpack? Or are you saying that there will be a trailer for another update, which will be when the Frontier pack comes out?

They want to focus their attention on the reveal trailer for the beta going mostly open with the Frontier Pack. I guess that means it's not far off then.

Considering that they have already given all the info about Frontier packs to us already, I don't see a reason why a trailer would be needed for it now, or at all!

Either I misunderstood what JoeW said or they're making the weirdest trailer ever made by man ;_;

Considering that they have already given all the info about Frontier packs to us already, I don't see a reason why a trailer would be needed for it now, or at all!

Either I misunderstood what JoeW said or they're making the weirdest trailer ever made by man ;_;

The Frontier Pack update will make them the most money, so it only makes sense that it is given attention.

Also, you sound angry all the time.

• Developer

Exactly what Shenny said--the release of the Frontier Pack will mean that DST has a public presence on Steam. We need a trailer to put on the Steam page for the game and none of the small videos we've made to date would be appropriate for that. Since we're a small team, we don't have the bandwith to make a video depicting the few new things in this update AND a Frontier Pack/Early-Access-launch trailer, so we're concentrating on the latter.

Archived