Worms are ridiculous

How are you supposed to fight 4 of them at the same time, I mean really? In the caves?! I coudn't kill even a single one of them with a tentacle spike! Also, a bug: (wich might have been reported already) dying in the caves without meat effigy will result in you getting to the surface and die immediatly, without the end screen.

I am totally agree with you. There are "always" 7-8 worms at every level of caves.  I think i killled 55-60 so far, but their numbers never decrease. It is impossible to explore the cave with them. And also I think they killed all my lobsters friends. It's sooooo annoying.

I play Maxwell also and with Minerhat+Night armor+Nightmare Sword I can handle them well. Preferably bring down 5-6 bunnies from surface to underground but soloing also works, and well just run for a minute or two until there only 1-2 worms chasing you then slash em down then back trail kill of the remainders. Its really useful to have either honey poultice if you have reed set piece or spider gland (spider farm) if you don't. Carry stack nightmare fuel,  Living wood, papyrus and 2 stacks of spider gland and with that setup I can solo in caves for at least 6-9 days. Found that clones are disappointingly weak, they get one shotted by worms and most other bosses so its waste to carry around book. I agree with worms needing a nerf there's no incentive to go into caves now.

In a 1v1 against a depth worms with a Dark Sword it deal 1 blow to me which means 4 hp in damage to me with my night armor so yea no problem.

I play Maxwell also and with Minerhat+Night armor+Nightmare Sword I can handle them well. Preferably bring down 5-6 bunnies from surface to underground but soloing also works, and well just run for a minute or two until there only 1-2 worms chasing you then slash em down then back trail kill of the remainders. Its really useful to have either honey poultice if you have reed set piece or spider gland (spider farm) if you don't. Carry stack nightmare fuel,  Living wood, papyrus and 2 stacks of spider gland and with that setup I can solo in caves for at least 6-9 days. Found that clones are disappointingly weak, they get one shotted by worms and most other bosses so its waste to carry around book. I agree with worms needing a nerf there's no incentive to go into caves now.

In a 1v1 against a depth worms with a Dark Sword it deal 1 blow to me which means 4 hp in damage to me with my night armor so yea no problem.

The clones at the very least should have the equivalent of night armor (which may be a bit much) or at least have a kiting mechanic. Perhaps mirror your movement in relation to an enemy (click on target to designate, walk forward/backward and attack at the same time)?

Replace every instance of "worm" on this forum with "women." Results not yet specified.

Depth Women are way too powerful, and they always attack me in numbers. It must be all that purple fur, it makes the women ridiculously tough. The best I can do is make a spiky ball filled with bees and just throw them into a crowd of women, assuming the women don't eat the bees.

Depth Women are way too powerful, and they always attack me in numbers. It must be all that purple fur, it makes the women ridiculously tough. The best I can do is make a spiky ball filled with bees and just throw them into a crowd of women, assuming the women don't eat the bees.

Relevant to rootwomen:

http://pixiecampbell.com/2011/01/the-root-women.html

I haven't had a single period in my life. I think this means I have enough amenorrhea to power the state of New Jersey for five days.

Oh God, I'm going to end up spending the next several hours researching vaginal diseases and there's nothing I can do about it.

Hey I'm derailing. Okay, I'll say something about Depth Worms. They're not worth their loot, unless you REALLY need to be hands free and still wearing a helmet while staying on the move. But if you're in a situation of that specificity, it means you probably did something wrong and wound up in a bad situation. If you absolutely have to fight them I love to use Bee Mines, they'll be completely distracted by all those tiny stingers they'll completely ignore the fact you're shoving a weapon into their duodenum.

I think an easy fix would be to take the expiration away from the glow berries. Also make them stack-able. Then I might consider it worth it.

What is this "kiting" you speak of?

It's a way of fighting.  You dodge an attack, swing before they can recover, run out of the range of the next attack, repeat.

You can't do it to 6 worms because there is no time when you can swing at one without the others being able to attack.  You need to be able to separate them or bribe something into helping you. 

It's a way of fighting.  You dodge an attack, swing before they can recover, run out of the range of the next attack, repeat.

You can't do it to 6 worms because there is no time when you can swing at one without the others being able to attack.  You need to be able to separate them or bribe something into helping you. 

he was joking around since he never needs to do it

It's a way of fighting. You dodge an attack, swing before they can recover, run out of the range of the next attack, repeat.

You can't do it to 6 worms because there is no time when you can swing at one without the others being able to attack. You need to be able to separate them or bribe something into helping you.

Lol, he knows. XD He's just teasing for reasons you've mentioned - you can't kite a mob of worms.

Archived