Worms are ridiculous

You can't freeze them. So, stick to Rocksters.

No one would ever think that. Getting worthless drops from hard to kill enemies is the best thing to happen in a survival videogame!

Ok, so here's an alternative. Have a meat effigy placed and a spare. Drop your stack of at least 20 gunpowder. Light it and stand on top of it. Glow worms will surround you. Suicide and take as many of those bastards with you as you can.

Ok, so here's an alternative. Have a meat effigy placed and a spare. Drop your stack of at least 20 gunpowder. Light it and stand on top of it. Glow worms will surround you. Suicide and take as many of those bastards with you as you can.

Normally, I'd consider that a waste, but killing all those bastards at once on principle (if it was tested and works) is tempting....

I don't see myself doing that every 3 days...

im actually ok with depth worms as they are.. you can simply run from them , as they seem to have a boundary limit on how far they will follow you,

ive found a few invisible boundary lines that i can lead a few depth worms up to and they will not cross it to follow me, they always simply turn around once they hit that invisible boundary line..

plus, you can easily get depth worms to go aggro on other monsters, so if you can, lead them to a nest of spiders and enjoy the free loot!

now, ruins shadow "terrorbeaks", those are what cause me real trouble!

Archived