[Game Update] - 294553

• Developer
  • Fixed bug where more than one Blossomed Wreath can drop in a single Forge match.
  • Fixed bug where sometimes defeating the Rhinocebros did not trigger a Victory.
  • Adding Steam DLC packages for Forge Weapons Chest, Forge Armor Chest, and the All Survivors Gladiator Chest.

View full update

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

11 minutes ago, V2C said:

Fixed bug where more than one Blossomed Wreath can drop in a single Forge match.

I didn't even think that this was a bug.

20 minutes ago, V2C said:

Adding Steam DLC packages for Forge Weapons Chest, Forge Armor Chest, and the All Survivors Gladiator Chest.

I guess it takes some time? I still don't see them, not even after restarting steam.

• Sad 1

• Developer
57 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

I guess it takes some time? I still don't see them, not even after restarting steam.

Yup, give it about 10 more minutes I suspect. The packages are live now, but it takes some time for the roll out to trickle through Steam's various caching layers.

Edit: The direct links are working now, but the DLC category page is slow to update.

Edit 2: Everything should be live and visible.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@V2C Could you also take a look at the items glitch?

While we had this Rhino bug yesterday we play around and find a way to push item outside of map.

Basically just use pike's special on item near edge and it has a chance to go off.

Yesterday I posted this in one of the Rhino glitch post in bug tracker

• Haha 2

• Developer
6 minutes ago, Mullematsch said:

Every since the update, our paid citadel server is stuck on "registering master server in US lobby"...

Anything I can do to fix that or is it a known issue currently?

Can you ensure that it's updated to the latest version? 294553

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, PeterA said:

Yup, give it about 10 more minutes I suspect. The packages are live now, but it takes some time for the roll out to trickle through Steam's various caching layers.

Edit: The direct links are working now, but the DLC category page is slow to update.

Edit 2: Everything should be live and visible.

when does hallowed nights end so I can craft the items before it goes away.