IT MAY BE NO DEERCLOPS(it-was-here.html)

Switch atlas-0 stuff in the anim zips. Like you do to see unused inventory images.I recommend switching the creepy_hand.zip's atlas-0 with the deerclops_build.zip's atlas-0.You will get a very distorted version of the deerclop's animation sheet with the shape of a hand.Remember to back up files.

Switch atlas-0 stuff in the anim zips. Like you do to see unused inventory images.I recommend switching the creepy_hand.zip's atlas-0 with the deerclops_build.zip's atlas-0.You will get a very distorted version of the deerclop's animation sheet with the shape of a hand.Remember to back up files.

Say what now?

Well, I got a pseudo-screenshot of the Deerclops. I can't actually get it in the game, but here's a few warped versions of him:

Seriously, spoilers.

Posted Image

He seems to be more like a yeti than anything else. And judging by the size of his head (almost as big as wilson, but it might be warped) he's going to rival the treeguard in size

Aren't you guys being a tad too immature about it? Sliver finally gave us what is the ACTUAL face of the very mysterious Deerclops and you guys just go "OMG THAT IS NOT REEL FAIC FAT LADI WIT WAXMELL FAIC IS ".There it is, Sliver did it, that's the Deerclops and it is probably bipedal and huge as hell.

Well, I got a pseudo-screenshot of the Deerclops. I can't actually get it in the game, but here's a few warped versions of him:

Seriously, spoilers.

Posted Image

He seems to be more like a yeti than anything else. And judging by the size of his head (almost as big as wilson, but it might be warped) he's going to rival the treeguard in size

What da heck is dat?!?! His body parts fell off! It looks like he has a beefalo body. But it's missing a crown.

Seriously, spoilers.

Posted Image

All hail! That thing is pretty creepy though. Like really creepy.

And [MENTION=8728]Irontaco[/MENTION] I don't think it can be bipedal, I mean, it's more Deer than cyclops right? But none the less it has to be huge based on the evidence.

I always love how people speculate over things and then a uber 1337 member who can code comes and sais "NOPE! The files say so!"

Don't give me any credit, Irontaco said how to do it. I wouldn't have known otherwise.And please remember, the sounds form the link are IDENTICAL to deerclop's sound files in the game. So we know sort of what he looks like (yeti guy), what he does (attacks base and smashes things), what he sounds like (big and stompy), how big he'll probably be (freakin huge), and that he only appears during winter.The only thing we don't know, really, is what triggers him. Will he be like Hounds and attack randomly, or be like Krampus and punish you? Who knows, we'll find out in a week.