IT MAY BE NO DEERCLOPS(it-was-here.html)

Sliver, one thing, did it's head on the right picture look stretched or shrinked in any way? Since the atlas-0.tex image type seems to be some kind of texture sheet that contains every body part and animation of the entity (Everything in-game is animated by parts.), when you replace certain atlas-0.tex with another one the game reorders those with what would be the corresponding part of the original. Let's say i replaced the rabbit's atlas-0 with the deerclops's atlas-0, i would get a tiny excessively shrinked version of the scrambled deerclop's body parts.If it looked shrinked and with rough edges that means the original image is bigger, and if it looks low-quality and very blurry then it means the original image is smaller. If it looks perfectly smooth and details are untouched (Like zooming in in-game at Wilson.) then that means that's the original size of the image.Judging from the right image you posted, it does look perfectly smooth and scaled, albeit a bit shrinked vertically. If you say it's size was kinda same to Wilson's body then i could say that the Deerpclop's size could be equal/greater to the biggest treeguard, probably more!I can also look at the penguins and ice hounds. I'll see if i can throw in a few screenshots later.

Sliver, one thing, did it's head on the right picture look stretched or shrinked in any way? Since the atlas-0.tex image type seems to be some kind of texture sheet that contains every body part and animation of the entity (Everything in-game is animated by parts.), when you replace certain atlas-0.tex with another one the game reorders those with what would be the corresponding part of the original.

Let's say i replaced the rabbit's atlas-0 with the deerclops's atlas-0, i would get a tiny excessively shrinked version of the scrambled deerclop's body parts.

If it looked shrinked and with rough edges that means the original image is bigger, and if it looks low-quality and very blurry then it means the original image is smaller. If it looks perfectly smooth and details are untouched (Like zooming in in-game at Wilson.) then that means that's the original size of the image.

Judging from the right image you posted, it does look perfectly smooth and scaled, albeit a bit shrinked vertically. If you say it's size was kinda same to Wilson's body then i could say that the Deerpclop's size could be equal/greater to the biggest treeguard, probably more!

I can also look at the penguins and ice hounds. I'll see if i can throw in a few screenshots later.

i saw the pic, im incredibly dissapointed :( deerclops looks cute, in some kind of way, it should be scary, how i said before

"it should make spider queens tremble, tentacles hide in the ground and hounds run away crying like scaredy pups" it looks kinda stupid, no, not stupid, just ridiculous :frown:

- - - Updated - - -

Sliver, one thing, did it's head on the right picture look stretched or shrinked in any way? Since the atlas-0.tex image type seems to be some kind of texture sheet that contains every body part and animation of the entity (Everything in-game is animated by parts.), when you replace certain atlas-0.tex with another one the game reorders those with what would be the corresponding part of the original.

Let's say i replaced the rabbit's atlas-0 with the deerclops's atlas-0, i would get a tiny excessively shrinked version of the scrambled deerclop's body parts.

If it looked shrinked and with rough edges that means the original image is bigger, and if it looks low-quality and very blurry then it means the original image is smaller. If it looks perfectly smooth and details are untouched (Like zooming in in-game at Wilson.) then that means that's the original size of the image.

Judging from the right image you posted, it does look perfectly smooth and scaled, albeit a bit shrinked vertically. If you say it's size was kinda same to Wilson's body then i could say that the Deerpclop's size could be equal/greater to the biggest treeguard, probably more!

I can also look at the penguins and ice hounds. I'll see if i can throw in a few screenshots later.

i saw the pic, im incredibly dissapointed :( deerclops looks cute, in some kind of way, it should be scary, how i said before

"it should make spider queens tremble, tentacles hide in the ground and hounds run away crying like scaredy pups" it looks kinda stupid, no, not stupid, just ridiculous :frown:

oooooh , the good ol' times, good ol' times, when if i said "it was no deerclops" someone would have agreed and said "maybe it is the werepig king" good , good ol' times- i still want a werepig kingpost-7119-13764593368705_thumb.gif