IT MAY BE NO DEERCLOPS(it-was-here.html)

has anyone consideered that it may be a pig?, AND NO ORDINARY PIG, but the creature who gave origin to the MIGHTY PIG RACE?, or not a pig, but the creature who gave origin to EVERY MONSTER IN DON'T STARVE?, they all share the same meat, same dna, that would explain itif you missed anything or are new to this here is the link:http://www.dontstarvegame.com/sos/laurasiatheria/it-was-here.htmlWhat we will face wont just be ordinary horror, it will be so horrible, that it will make spider queens tremble, tentacles hide in the ground and hounds run away crying like scaredy pups, whatever we face, it will be: THE LAURASIATHERIApost-7119-13764591227938_thumb.jpgPS: also that may be the reason of why they made werepigs to drop meat instead of monster meat.PS OF THE PS: i like pie

And i'm pretty sure that was a regular pig...

i wasn't talking about the pig, i know it was a normal one, i was talking about the HUGE BEAST (im guess its huge) i mean, what creature makes sounds like those?, i don't think it was a deer, plus every creature that makes any kind of sound in don't starve has a mouth, tentacles don't aaaaand don't, deerclop's head its only a giant eye with horns

i wasn't talking about the pig, i know it was a normal one, i was talking about the HUGE BEAST (im guess its huge) i mean, what creature makes sounds like those?, i don't think it was a deer, plus every creature that makes any kind of sound in don't starve has a mouth, tentacles don't aaaaand don't, deerclop's head its only a giant eye with horns

Well, maybe that's not it's full appearance, and plus if you look at the picture instead of the audio, there are hooved tracks shaped like a deer, and Deerclops is the king of winter and winter is next update most likely because the devs said so.

They see me trollin' they hatin'.Anyway, I doubt that it's a pig. Listening to the sound clip, you hear heavy walking, so it's probably something large and scary.Also, the Deerclops is a combination of "deer" and "cyclops".

With the amount of people clamoring for the game to be difficult, Klei would have to be stupid to not make winter really freakin' hard. This is their chance to make the base game actually difficult without pissing people off, and considering that Deerclops is the "king of winter," he should kick our collective asses.Despite how hard winter is, no doubt I will immediately mod it to be even more difficult. It's because I hate you.

With the amount of people clamoring for the game to be difficult, Klei would have to be stupid to not make winter really freakin' hard. This is their chance to make the base game actually difficult without pissing people off, and considering that Deerclops is the "king of winter," he should kick our collective asses.Despite how hard winter is, no doubt I will immediately mod it to be even more difficult. It's because I hate you.

I'm sure it will be difficult, even though Deerclops sounds slow as heck, he sounds like he can kill everything in a instant and your whole base too! An my guess is that he has lot's of health! So he would probably be wandering around for a while if you don't kill 'em! And to make matters worse you gonna have a warmth feature, you could freeze to death! And of course sanity spoiling food other dangerous mobs and more!

Nah. It does have a face. Want to see for yourself? Try doing stuff with the anim files. To be exact, the atlas-0.