Copy this to make The Forge better!

JimmyJam

is there a mod where you can announce the cooldown percentage of a weapon? does status announcement do this? could be useful letting healers convey the spell is almost ready ahead of time so people with high ping can stop ahead of time or something..

On 09.11.2018 at 2:01 AM, JimmyJam said:

Copy this simply line to make playing the forge less of a chore!

DO NOT FIGHT WHILE WE ARE HEALING!

Simply paste it into the chat when needed.

no but for real... i have said this so much it hurts

maybe u r joining pro lobbys? only noobs need no attack at heal

Many of us at higher tiers have no need of stopping on heals.  Especially for boarillas which don't do enough damage to warrant a healing break.  Grand Forge Boarior and Rhinos are hit and miss - if someone is low on health certainly everyone should stop but often not every round is necessary.

But yeah for most random games a break is necessary so default should be to stop on heals, the non-default is dps though which should be agreed on by group ahead of time.

23 hours ago, marxotic said:

Many of us at higher tiers have no need of stopping on heals.  Especially for boarillas which don't do enough damage to warrant a healing break.  Grand Forge Boarior and Rhinos are hit and miss - if someone is low on health certainly everyone should stop but often not every round is necessary.

But yeah for most random games a break is necessary so default should be to stop on heals, the non-default is dps though which should be agreed on by group ahead of time.

Exactly this. I've gotten used to playing with organized groups that when I join randoms I've had them flame me so hard about not hitting when the entire group is above 80%, I just don't get why they feel the need to take every heal off CD lol. 

On 11/9/2018 at 2:12 PM, RazingHel said:

There always seems to be that one random DPS who just holds 'F' and zones out. 

Spoiler

426490401122418688.png?v=1

Oh shoot that me. :wilson_ecstatic:

Honestly though, it can get so mind numbing that my brain just switches off.

Maybe this is Klei's way of inadvertently getting us into podcasts...

Archived