Weird Headcannons

On 7/11/2019 at 10:23 PM, Brago-sama said:

Nobody:

Wormwood spotting a single vulnerable beefalo: 

rZOaHhx.png

Im pretty sure what you're describing is illegal.

Spoiler

does this mean that Wormwood is a butt person?

4 hours ago, Canis said:

Im pretty sure what you're describing is illegal.

Reveal hidden contents

does this mean that Wormwood is a butt person?

What? No it's just a poor plant fertilizing himself. Can't a poor leaf man eat?

Spoiler

tenor.gif

Just now, Brago-sama said:

What? No it's just a poor plant fertilizing himself. Can't a poor leaf man eat?

Reveal hidden contents

tenor.gif

*cracks knuckles*

Animals can be "wired" to know what gives them food. For example, if you show a chicken, say, a red flag before feeding them, they're always going to anticipate food when they see a red flag. This idea can be put onto Wormwood. If he stays around butts for long enough, said butt will provide Wormwood with food.

So therefore, theoretically and scientifically speaking, Wormwood is, irrefutably, a butt person.

4 hours ago, Canis said:

*cracks knuckles*

Animals can be "wired" to know what gives them food. For example, if you show a chicken, say, a red flag before feeding them, they're always going to anticipate food when they see a red flag. This idea can be put onto Wormwood. If he stays around butts for long enough, said butt will provide Wormwood with food.

So therefore, theoretically and scientifically speaking, Wormwood is, irrefutably, a butt person.

Sometimes I regret everything I've ever done

This is one of those times

Wilson was only half-joking when he said that the Mothling is good at Mothamatics. The pun is obvious, but the mothling has actually been shown to be decent at low to mid-level aritmatic, and can even do some basic algebra

WX was the only survivor to not adopt a critter before the moon crashed. He quickly changed his beat once he saw the mothling

None of the survivors actually knows that Maxwell has the shadow loggers. He doesn't use them because Woodie was the first (second counting wilson) to trust him, and is still the nicest one to him to this day. 

Wolfgang served in the German Army during the great war, based on his scrapped Military skin showing him wearing a Pickelhaub

Wolfgang was one of the men sent to take Osoweic Fortress, With his fear of the undead coming from The Attack of the Dead Men (Warning, first link is a bit grusome)

Wagstaff's interest in the millitary applications of nightmare fuel comes from the US goverment recruiting him to design weapons during the war.

On 2019-06-15 at 10:30 PM, The 2C3D said:

This is a silly head canon that is likely going to be disproven later, but it’s fun, so I will insist upon it anyways.

Mumsy claims another of our kind passed through the Gorge once. Who is this mysterious figure?

Warly, the only one magnificently chef-ly enough to solo the Gorge! (Okay, in reality, soloing the Gorge wasn’t too hard, I’ve done it myself, but let me have my fun here...)

This is how he reached the mainland constant. Or how he reaches it, considering that he hasn’t launched yet.

55E7B048-F800-4FA8-91BB-006C9B23860C.thumb.jpeg.0fe557b388091359bf471e47d88e6fa7.jpeg

I... Err...

Those... That’s definitely the Gorge in the background.

Cool.

I should’ve predicted that ahead of time instead of calling it a headcanon...

Spoiler

image.png.84ac0ca2a88f91b0dafc85e4f7709ec6.png

WX was extreamly reluctant to get on the boat, but his love for the moon won out in the end. though it still took every trick in the book to keep him sane.

After his first trip, WX was determined to get a bridge built. Everyone else thought it would be a waste of time and resources, but after WX spent 3 days straight collecting wood, Woodie and Winona opted to step in and help, if only to get it out of the way.

Warly hates cooking with monster meat. And he knows if anyone else has done it, no matter what they mix it with.

Archived