New Preview bulid adds Radium

Radium, from my knowledge, has always been in debug mode.  And, from what I recall, it looked just like that.  Perhaps the ore chunks have changed, maybe.  Then again, it has been a long while since I last bothered with the stuff but it doesn't look like they changed it.

It is interesting to know that they seemingly still have plans for it though.

1 hour ago, juni3227 said:

Nuclear Update is near?

Given they said in the last roadmap that the next patchs will focus on bugs and performances, and will not add new thematic content, only old theme will be use. So I don't think it will arrive or in this upgrade.

18 minutes ago, SamLogan said:

Given they said in the last roadmap that the next patchs will focus on bugs and performances, and will not add new thematic content, only old theme will be use. So I don't think it will arrive or in this upgrade.

we'll be changing gears and going back over the whole game to focus on polish, performance, balance and missing content.”

But that’s not what they said at all.  There will be no new systems, but nuclear could easily fit within the existing system structure.

13 minutes ago, SamLogan said:

well, perhaps it may also just not be enough to deserve a whole theme since it might not be an entirely new mechanic but merely an addition, i.e another kind of disease, another few materials for a few new energy sources and... that's about it.

Personally I would not mind that for there are enough systems, now it is only a matter of polish&depth like now where rocketry is not just a few celestial bodies which one could only reach with one kind of fuel and where there is only one purpose. A simple energy source which is literary cancer? Sign me up (ofc it does not necessarily have to be the update after the next but dead materials ain't that nice to have)~

36 minutes ago, AzeTheGreat said:

missing content

This is the important part. There`s a lot of stuff missing, unfinished, clunky and weirdly implemented or even exisitng in the game files not implemented. Maybe there won`t be a huge theme for the next upgrades but single new buildings like a new power generator could be added. I fear they won`t add new biomes which is a shame given all the art for undug elements already in the game.

8 minutes ago, Saturnus said:

Well, sulfur is yet to see a use so radium is probably not right around the corner for a use.

Soon you will be able to staff space cow with sulfur to lure in and kill space dragon.

I can see it coming.

1 hour ago, SackMaggie said:

If nuclear power is coming then a big detonation is coming too!

I want to explode my base before creating new save.

I doubt they would add the pressure mechanics to make real explosions at this point in time. I've set off a few sun bombs before and those just slowly expand into a cloud of death vapor.

Nuclear generator.

Now we can fly, and go to space, and soon nuclear, maybe we can find time to upgrade our mining/building tool for more range in research ? So we Don't need so much ladder to build everywhere, and Don't need to destroy them all, with sub priority, because if you Don't we all know they will start from the first one, and they can't reach the other.

don't think there'll be an actual nuclear update. From their roadmap space industry is the last feature update, and after this the future updates will be revisiting old features to add depth to them. So there might be a nuclear refinery tackled on one of these updates.

Archived