On 8/27/2020 at 9:37 AM, minespatch said:

No wonder you're bored of them, better to hide answers than give away secrets.:wilson_sneaky:

:wilson_ecstatic:

On 8/27/2020 at 2:18 PM, gaymime said:

would wagstaff be appalled if he knew about wilson's rat habit?

Do you want me to answer this question?)

Very old art. He's six months old. I drew it at the request of one person, who probably never made a theme for his idea =(
805833236_.thumb.png.798c8d4c3954cdd087a83effe6bb8e78.png

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Russian_Philin said:

Do you want me to answer this question?)

Very old art. He's six months old. I drew it at the request of one person, who probably never made a theme for his idea =(
805833236_.thumb.png.798c8d4c3954cdd087a83effe6bb8e78.png

did wigfrid get her spear caught on her hair?

• Haha 2

On 8/28/2020 at 6:44 PM, gaymime said:

hahahaha, it would be very interesting and i wouldn't say no. assuredly it is up to you XD

I may be able to answer that soon, but I'm very busy right now.

On 8/28/2020 at 11:23 PM, Blue Moth said:

did wigfrid get her spear caught on her hair?

Well, it shouldn't have caught on, but it looks like it :wilson_ecstatic:

On 8/29/2020 at 11:20 AM, minespatch said:

Despite it old, it holds up. Love the menacing anenomies in the foregound.

Thank you :wilson_smile:
Question: What do you think about the plague?
Answer:
1)What do you mean, my friend?
2)I have not encountered the plague here! My notes don't say anything about her either!
3)Theoretically, you might have imagined it! Or you made a mistake! But if it exists here, it's wonderful! Excuse me, but my destiny is waiting for me at the moment! And working with archives...
328121937_-.thumb.png.147924a5da973378d006a478eddd897e.png

• Like 9

You can't imagine how much I love to draw sketches when I have inspiration, and I also love to analyze the lore of our favorite game and build a lot of theories. It is a pity that almost no one draws the Ancient civilization. Although this is logical, because there are no official exact works with it. There are only murals and so on. If you want, I can make a comics in the form of a sketch about my theory about the Ancients...
I know that there will be questions about certain points:
1. I love this boss. And I think big creatures have feelings, too. And in general, most likely, they are fighting for revenge on evil. It seems to me that the darkness destroyed their worlds, so they created a new home for themselves to gather an army and eradicate all evil. And Pugna became the leader.
2. Options for what Walter looks like in the shadow skin.
3. I was trying to draw an adult Wendy/Abigail. You can see the approximate design.
4. As a young man, Wagstaff clearly faced misunderstandings, criticism, and difficulties not only in scientific experiments, but also in life. I love this character with all my heart and try to draw it as much as possible. In this sketch, he was a little sad about the failed experiment with the future WX-78.
5. I'm very interested in the main villain of the whole game. Therefore, I often imagine that one day the darkness will thicken over the whole world and the great battle of our heroes with the forces of evil will begin.
6. The king made an unfortunate mistake, for which he paid with his life and more than one. He is cursed, and now serves as the guardian of those Gates.
7. I always thought the Queen wasn't dead. She became the entity that entered Charlie's mind to bring back her beloved and all of her people. So she waits for return of THEM.
8. If the Queen succeeds, he will save his people. It will turn statues and shadows into living beings.
1374416849_0.thumb.png.76e9af69b515a89f4436c191155e6971.png

On 9/4/2020 at 10:03 PM, minespatch said:

Er... Was the third image a passage of time and Wilson went frozen?

The third image is just a variant of the picture. They are not connected in any way by time.

• Like 7

On 9/8/2020 at 10:10 AM, minespatch said:

It's fascinating the people who have come to a conclusion that Charlie is possessed by the past queen. I hope we get confirmation on that.

I hope so too, because this theory connects a lot of things.
Woodie in the form of a biker. My personal version.
1446325080___.thumb.jpg.55dace080857d82ac5678644bdc6708c.jpg

• Like 9

On 9/10/2020 at 11:38 PM, gaymime said:

that woodie looks like he'd fit into the original mad max XD

On 9/12/2020 at 9:01 AM, minespatch said:

That aesthetic fits his magmatic skin and would be a perfect contender for the Contender collection.

Well yes. There is some connection with the magmatic skin.
Just my variation of the Ancient ones in the form of rough sketches.
257321025_.thumb.jpg.924d94a460d8fea0464c99ef9160794a.jpg

• Like 6

On 9/14/2020 at 9:03 PM, minespatch said:

Interesting how our versions differentiate but are from the same source. I like the choice on the broach. The shoulder pauldrons are also a good connection to the throne sitters.

Different interpretations of characters are always good! Personally, I think so. You did a very good job of conveying the Ancients in this image.
My sketches that I drew in my free time.jcCcCFvA1Yk.jpg
rVaJwVYSUFY.jpg

• Like 6
  • Hunger 1

On 9/20/2020 at 2:25 AM, minespatch said:

What's the story behind the executioner pigman?

It's just my notes that I wanted to draw. There's nothing particularly interesting there.
Question:
- Can you forgive the survivors for felling trees?
Answer:
1. Forgiveness should be earned...
2. Starting a new life...
3. You'll get a chance...
4. For atonement! So remember ... * in a wheeze* I'm always watching you!
79894549_-0.2.thumb.png.afc51430e774d09ce09450efe43be085.png

• Like 5

On 9/23/2020 at 10:23 AM, minespatch said:

Despite having a dominant tone in his dialogue, he looks tired.:wilson_ecstatic:

He always looks tired, I think. And in this situation, he was completely tired. :wilson_ecstatic:
I have an idea for art with Wigfrid. I want to do it, but I don't have much time. And one mister also ordered a drawing from me...
This is part of one of the collaborations I showed you here.
438945015__.thumb.png.34d4fa634483243c44e4823645b8a07f.png

• Like 4