On 5/28/2020 at 4:30 AM, minespatch said:

I never thought of her as a babushka before but it makes sense.:wilson_smile:

The fourth image is a beautiful illustration of their relationship.

Best relationship! :wilson_ecstatic:

On 5/27/2020 at 2:55 PM, Szczuku said:

crababushka

Heh, it's sounds good :3
Question: Did Winona know Wagstaff? And how did Robert build the portal?
It's time to show this answer.
1)My search for Charlie led me to the radio factory that the old man ran. Although it was difficult to call him an old man - even after many years, his mind was clear, and he created a variety of mechanisms. Of course, he did not tell the ordinary workers about his plans. But each of his new devices was a breakthrough in the world of technology.
2)Wagstaff often stayed in his workshop. Although the door was always open, no one dared to disturb the boss. In recent months, he has been working on a Grand project. Since my shop was next to his workshop, I sometimes heard the work with welding and noise from the radio. Or maybe I just thought I heard that strange voice.
3)The reality was different...And unexpected...

iw-IlDbCkqw.jpgbjDk9Tsu_pg.jpgW-Ug3oSnuFM.jpg

• Like 9

Looks different from your normal work but the effort really shows! Everyone around Wagstaff looks like a different art style while the way you did the shadows and Wagstaff seem consistant with the rest of the work I've seen you do.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Whisperlisc said:

The comic looks really nice and detailed.

Thank you for this nice words =D

18 minutes ago, Whisperlisc said:

I forgot to say I especially love this first shot (the look on factory from far away) it could be an amazing wallpaper if it was wallpaper size.

Interesting idea. Too bad my partner and I can't do this anymore

45 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Looks different from your normal work but the effort really shows! Everyone around Wagstaff looks like a different art style while the way you did the shadows and Wagstaff seem consistant with the rest of the work I've seen you do.

I'm sorry if I'm confusing you, but like I said, it wasn't just me, it was my friend (partner) . She draws very well, so the style is so different! =) 

On 4/28/2020 at 6:39 PM, Russian_Philin said:

A lot of different pieces. This is all required for one answer with Winona that is not yet ready.903790437_.thumb.png.8c15767275aa5332a39d2075a34c75c8.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Nice work manipulating the background to emulate the painted background without using the image.

I love the painted look on her!

I'm glad to hear that, bud! Thank you very much! Your drawings are also beautiful! And I like your profile photo!

51 minutes ago, Whisperlisc said:

I love the texture on this piece! What texture did you use for it?

I don't know exactly what texture you need, so I'll give you all my work.

Spoiler

529185653_.thumb.png.afd6295f4f991fb217514442a559ad11.png854642143_.thumb.jpg.7b669fbafc70c5aec6d3ad57fa86f792.jpg1712802890_.thumb.png.f5a5d278c8547dfa0872a8f02f9c4716.png

• Like 4

On 5/31/2020 at 9:04 AM, Russian_Philin said:

Best relationship! :wilson_ecstatic:

Heh, it's sounds good :3
Question: Did Winona know Wagstaff? And how did Robert build the portal?
It's time to show this answer.
1)My search for Charlie led me to the radio factory that the old man ran. Although it was difficult to call him an old man - even after many years, his mind was clear, and he created a variety of mechanisms. Of course, he did not tell the ordinary workers about his plans. But each of his new devices was a breakthrough in the world of technology.
2)Wagstaff often stayed in his workshop. Although the door was always open, no one dared to disturb the boss. In recent months, he has been working on a Grand project. Since my shop was next to his workshop, I sometimes heard the work with welding and noise from the radio. Or maybe I just thought I heard that strange voice.
3)The reality was different...And unexpected...

iw-IlDbCkqw.jpgbjDk9Tsu_pg.jpgW-Ug3oSnuFM.jpg

Wow, this is a very well drawn comic, although it sucks that I can't read Russian and I'm too lazy to google translate it. Winona looks really cute too! I can see a lot of improvement seeing the first page and the last page of the thread.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Blue Moth said:

Wow, this is a very well drawn comic, although it sucks that I can't read Russian and I'm too lazy to google translate it. Winona looks really cute too! I can see a lot of improvement seeing the first page and the last page of the thread.

Thanks :wilson_laugh:. But I wrote the translation for this comic so that you don't need to translate it.

• Like 1

Translation:
1)Why are you doing this? Do you like to destroy? Cause pain?
2)Destroy...Hurt me...Is that what you're telling me?
3)The one who kills my subjects. And the one who can barely stand in front of me?
4)No price is so low as to protect them from you!
5)-
6)-

fHx5ufnENdE.jpgKj4HbAwXaKA.jpgmU1VG1kD6RM.jpg_5jE2pMvyr8.jpgcD-Sihp-G5Y.jpgHkcpGICuJDk.jpg

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

On 6/8/2020 at 1:31 PM, minespatch said:

What are those sound effects in panel 5?

Herald seems way more delighted to kill innocents here. I just assumed he was just doing a job but this is a interesting interpretation.

Sounds of the crunch.
Question:
- What does your awakening depend on?
Translation:
The souls of the fallen call to us. They take possession of us. And then we wake up to take revenge!
493689955_-5.thumb.png.21eb71d9bb6d97e6f8dee8119528a64b.png

• Like 9

On 6/19/2020 at 10:52 AM, minespatch said:

Wonderful lighting! Great use of avoiding white with the eyes. Love the different touches of colors.

Thanks! I am very pleased to hear this!:wilson_laugh:
Translation:
Question:
"Why are you so smart?"
I decided to answer this question with a funny picture.
Answer:
"Why?"
"Because!

Вагстафф умничает.png

• Like 6