1 minute ago, crystal_clodet said:

who would want to sit on a throne just for sanity? especially the starvers being on the verge of death

OH. thron-e 

well throne is actually only one and it is made of ******* shadows that actually drain sanity

I mean, no offense, maybe later in the game when the story progresses. But this seems like, a not great implementation? Insanity is usually used as a balancing mechanic so thinks don't become overpowered and have repercussion while still fitting with the theme. A shadow throne wouldn't give you sanity but rather sap it, maybe it could summon something or do something else for you. But currently Charlie occupies the throne, not to mention it would kind of break its usage as a symbol. The throne represents the power of Them and imprisonment: nobody's actually in control. If we used it as some kind of regular game mechanic it loses the value it holds in the player's minds and as its symbol in the game. Maybe I'm overthinking this, oh well. But somehow I feel like this idea could be molded into something good.

1 minute ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

They ( and Charlie since shadow part was from Them ) control

Yeah, I know-ish. I mean that the person inhabiting the throne isn't actually in control. Not Maxwell, not us, not Charlie. They're a pawn for Them, not really able to act by their own will, Maxwell made this plenty obvious. Of course Them are in control, but they're not on the throne. That's why the throne represents imprisonment and Their power.

40 minutes ago, TheDude3257 said:

How i love this retards that follow me along just to flame but they dont get how retarded and pathetic they are xd

Hey dude, not to try and be a jerk or anything, but please not on the forums. If you have a problem with another user (and I know not everyone can be cooperative) just message them and try to resolve it out of the forums. And if you're going to be talking about it on the forums, be respectful and considerate and how you approach them don't call people "pathetic" or "retarded", especially since the later can be taken very offensively.

45 minutes ago, Catteflyterpill said:

Hey dude, not to try and be a jerk or anything, but please not on the forums. If you have a problem with another user (and I know not everyone can be cooperative) just message them and try to resolve it out of the forums. And if you're going to be talking about it on the forums, be respectful and considerate and how you approach them don't call people "pathetic" or "retarded", especially since the later can be taken very offensively.

Well there is your problem, you expect people to have a reasonable resolution with each other, with the anonymity of being on-line nonetheless. One would expect some moderator to step in and reprimand people, but nothing happens. All that happens is that they may get "warned", while amassing a whole bunch of "likes" for their inappropriate behavior. So all you can actually do is ignore the white knights and trolls in these forums, because no one does anything about it.

3 hours ago, TheDude3257 said:

How i love this retards that follow me along just to flame but they dont get how retarded and pathetic they are xd

Can you, IvoZE, PolandWilson, and Lukarin just stop with the petty squabbling and its inevitable manure posting?! What, are you all 10-12 yo kids in need to "to do to be da one" all the time?! Before posting something think it 2 times and then think it once more: has a logic, serves well the community, is useful, interesting or smartly funny without being blatantly offensive?! Only then hit that post button. Otherwise PM yourselves to death with this insanity as a way to "keep it in your pants". Thank you!

Archived