Hallowed Nights

4 hours ago, TheDude3257 said:

No problem @Ali Bun i dont even remember u flamed me(.) (The) only ones that flamed me are wilson pl and ivan or what ever there names are.

You're being flamed by us, and we have a couple of reasons for this. First is a double rule breaking, second is the g.r.a.m.m.a.r, the third is the "allcapsscreech", and the fourth is a possible plagiarism of some of drawings. There are thousands of people named just like you and the "Fluffed Bee Queen" drawing author could be a completely different person.

Spoiler

Ok feel free to flame me along with @__IvoCZE__ now for derailing thread. You can post here anything unrelated to what we just said.

6 hours ago, TheDude3257 said:

No problem @Ali Bun i dont even remember u flamed me only ones that flamed me are wilson pl and ivan or what ever there names are.

3 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

We have our reasons for flaming you like pot roast.

2 hours ago, Wilson_pl said:

You're being flamed by us, and we have a couple of reasons for this. First is a double rule breaking, second is the g.r.a.m.m.a.r, the third is the "allcapsscreech", and the fourth is a possible plagiarism of some of drawings. There are thousands of people named just like you and the "Fluffed Bee Queen" drawing author could be a completely different person.

Reveal hidden contents

Ok feel free to flame me along with @__IvoCZE__ now for derailing thread. You can post here anything unrelated to what we just said.

For goodness sake all of you. If you have some personal score to settle do it in DMs. If it's a serious issue then get some mods or what naught to help you resolve it. Stop it bringing it into threads.

I've said this before, and apparently I have to say it again:

PRIVATE.  MESSAGES.

You can talk to each other, but you _don't_ have to do it in PUBLIC!

This is a fun thread about a great holiday/time of year, I do _not_ want to see it shut down and locked for completely unrelated idiocy.  Take it to forum PM's.  Take it to Steam chat.  Take it to freaking AOL circa 1996 I don't care, just not...here

So, what are everyone's Halloween plans in real life?  I'm probably gonna dress up in some kind of costume and wander around the local mall looking at everyone else's costumes, then get some food-court take-out for dinner, take it home, and hope I'm in time to catch at least a few trick-or-treaters.  Eat a few pieces of candy for dessert while watching a silly old black-and-white B-movie probably.  Maybe a favourite MST3K episode.

What're your holiday plans?  If any.  Bear in mind, if you're in a country that doesn't celebrate Halloween, you can still get candy and watch a spooky movie.  :)

...Notorious

i dont normally log onto the forums and just lurk but seems to me they have gone beyond "flaming" him and into targeted harassment idk who this guy is or what he did and to tell you the truth i dont really care but this is the second or third thread that if seen in the past week that he has been in that you guys have followed him into and harassed him. calling someone out for doing something bad in the thread where it occured is one thing but following him around and doing it repeatedly in multiple threads is harassment and is against the guidelines 

How has this thread not been locked yet (or at least gotten a moderator/dev warning)? This thread has been off topic since nearly the beginning. There's nothing left but a few individuals bickering, and everyone else asking them to stop, only for them to just continue again...

Archived