Hallowed Nights

5 minutes ago, TheDude3257 said:

my question is that do they anounc it early....read next time if u know how

duh... klei annouces classic year round things like 2 weeks early before the event.

and if you imply I can't read then boy oh boy what was the FULL CAPS LOCK NO GRAMMAR in your youtube advertisement thread  supposed to mean?

1 minute ago, TheDude3257 said:

my question is that do they anounc it early....read next time if u know how

Yes it would be nice if they announce it early, but bruh no need to be so snappy, also please spell check before you post it's a bit hard to understand what you are saying.. 

22 hours ago, Ali Bun said:

Yes it would be nice if they announce it early, but bruh no need to be so snappy, also please spell check before you post it's a bit hard to understand what you are saying.. 

im not from america and i think u can understand me fine and im snappy cuz i already know this guy and he is toxic like f

28 minutes ago, TheDude3257 said:

im not from america and i think u can understand me fine and im snappy cuz i already know this guy and he is toxic like f

But ask your self why I am toxic to you.

Spoiler

1st : Advertisment on forums

(2nd : Ultimate Capslock and no grammar whatsoever)

3rd :  Screeching like a 12 year old.

4th : When I say what month it is , that Doesn't mean that I didn't read it , rather I imply you typed something wrong and made a error.

Just to clear out things for the USAs ( usas? funny ) :

This boy made an advertisement thread for him , called us loser when we said we don't like it , his content being unoriginal : f**king trade inn video.

Then he did the unthinkable : FULL ON CAPSLOCK AND NO GRAMRAMAER like a small 12-13 year old boy, saying how this community is toxic like F , claiming that his video isn't bad cause it has a like ( note , when creator likes his videos , it never counts into overall likes).

Then we justified not liking the video and I remember @Wilson_pl in the thread so there are some people that saw that...

Then he deleted the thread , hiding some evidence

image.thumb.png.cac9ba39832a483080157c4849ddcacf.png

8 hours ago, Ali Bun said:

Can we just stop, at this point you guys are both equally annoying then.. Please just stop fighting all over the forums. DM if you want to prove something to them, please keep thread on topic..or just ignore people maybe?

I tend to try to stay on topic, maybe I don't do it well. Could you show The situations to me when I was annoying for you, so I can do some research, please?

I do not want to be a cancer for any of you, honestly.

56 minutes ago, Wilson_pl said:

I tend to try to stay on topic, maybe I don't do it well. Could you show The situations to me when I was annoying for you, so I can do some research, please?

I am not necessarily saying that you're annoying but I keep seeing stuff about the both of you being annoying and I'm just tired of seeing fights we're its like " he did this though" going back and forth.

3 hours ago, Wilson_pl said:

Debil zajebał mi skiny

lidičky , tohle jsou anglické fóra , je to napsané v pravidlách at' píšeme v angličtině.

( Translation : Peeps , these are english forums , its written in the rules that we need to write in english. )

A osobně , ceština a polština jsou celkem podobné , tudíž slova jako d***l a k***a znám a vím co znamenají, tak přestante?

( And personally , czech and polish are very similiar , so words like i***t and pr******de are known by me, so stop? )

Nebo budu muset udělat stránku v mimo-téma subfóru jen pro konfikty mezi poláky.

( Otherwise I'll have to make a page - thread - in the off-topic subforum just for conflicts between polish people. )

2 hours ago, Field Field said:

i no longer come to these forums to enjoy myself

yeah... 

Spoiler

I am sorry.

Well, in this case, maybe we could go back to talking about Hallowed Nights?  Like, maybe what costumes or drops we'd like to see, or holiday-themed decorations around.  For example, I remember that last year (if you started a new world), you'd find random pumpkins around the place, especially in the birch forest.  I remember I had to really hurry to take a good screenshot, though, before a freaking Gobbler ATE EVERYTHING!

...happy Halloween Thanksgiving Fall?  : P  (I also remember taking a screenshot of me and a Steam buddy both doing different dances in our warrior outfits with pumpkin lanterns framing us on both sides, because that was also the early days of the Forge.)  And of course, for our devs, those two things ARE in the same month...

So, perhaps a real suggestion about the topic would be:  Maybe the decorations could appear in an already-existing world, so you don't have to make a new one to see them?  Like, I didn't know about this until I started a new experimental world to test some mods, and only THEN did the pumpkins show up.  Would've loved to have 'em in my main world (at least, until they got eaten).

As for all the arguing back and forth--guys, I don't care WHAT language you do it in, but take it OFF.  THE FORUM.  There's a thing called private messages, and this really does seem to be a problem between just you guys, not something we all need to be in on.  Just use PMs, please.  And...try not to rip each other apart too much?  Life has enough problems you CAN'T avoid to make yourself miserable on purpose.

...Notorious

15 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Well, in this case, maybe we could go back to talking about Hallowed Nights?  Like, maybe what costumes or drops we'd like to see, or holiday-themed decorations around.  For example, I remember that last year (if you started a new world), you'd find random pumpkins around the place, especially in the birch forest.  I remember I had to really hurry to take a good screenshot, though, before a freaking Gobbler ATE EVERYTHING!

...happy Halloween Thanksgiving Fall?  : P  (I also remember taking a screenshot of me and a Steam buddy both doing different dances in our warrior outfits with pumpkin lanterns framing us on both sides, because that was also the early days of the Forge.)  And of course, for our devs, those two things ARE in the same month...

So, perhaps a real suggestion about the topic would be:  Maybe the decorations could appear in an already-existing world, so you don't have to make a new one to see them?  Like, I didn't know about this until I started a new experimental world to test some mods, and only THEN did the pumpkins show up.  Would've loved to have 'em in my main world (at least, until they got eaten).

As for all the arguing back and forth--guys, I don't care WHAT language you do it in, but take it OFF.  THE FORUM.  There's a thing called private messages, and this really does seem to be a problem between just you guys, not something we all need to be in on.  Just use PMs, please.  And...try not to rip each other apart too much?  Life has enough problems you CAN'T avoid to make yourself miserable on purpose.

...Notorious

i dunno but it seems there is a big confict between them , i told them that they need to stop.

2 hours ago, _Ellat_ said:

Make fun of a guy obvious troll

Get called a trashtalker and toxic and get raided by his friends

my face when

Hmph, it wasn't worth it going to pick a fight with me ey?

Now don't derail this thread and if You have something else to complain about DM me.

Also remember the impersonations, all the insults along with threatening, and multiple false accusations of DST skin thefts, is it nice to call people wh**es and b**ches?

On 27.09.2018 at 4:16 PM, Wilson_pl said:

Hmph, it wasn't worth it going to pick a fight with me ey?

Now don't derail this thread and if You have something else to complain about DM me.

Also remember the impersonations, all the insults along with threatening, and multiple false accusations of DST skin thefts, is it nice to call people wh**es and b**ches?

Was saying what my friends told me to make this more spicy 

Archived