extreme plus oxygen producer

Just now, Neotuck said:

It's already been done, search SPOM on this forum

SPOM isn't perfect either but certainly far more efficient than this one.

@geniusthemaster Gas deletion is when the electrolyser tries to output a gas but can't because there's no free tiles to put it in around the electrolyser. By looking at your set up I'd guess you lose about 20% of all the hydrogen created that should have been created to gas deletion.

3 minutes ago, geniusthemaster said:

im still waiting for someone to beat my numbers

image.png.4356a5bb15adc9d96a28db37dc7704f3.png

once you do post it here. otherwise your words are MEANINGLESS

you are going to be waiting a very long time, no one is interested in total output for it's "meaningless" unless you are able show how you supply both the water and power to your build without running out of ether

players are more interested in efficiency than final output

25 minutes ago, geniusthemaster said:

once you do post it here. otherwise your words are MEANINGLESS

You know how ridiculously easy it is for me to build something that beats it?

Read it and weep. Only need 4 electrolysers, and didn't even need to run a full cycle.

image.thumb.png.cef6eae47871e0c5c8ed6703b1c2c8b5.png

28 minutes ago, geniusthemaster said:

ill pass image.png.cfb63e33c8cdd13fdd1eacf0186df0df.png

beat my numbers or bust :)

I can pull 528kg/cycle o2 per electrolyzer with a mechanically filtered Self Powered Oxygen Machine. so roughly 3.3  electrolyzer spoms to equal your 12 electrolyzers. for O2 output, using total of 2 pumps per electrolyzer that means 8 total pumps (2 pumps for the .3), which means 4 spoms so 2Mg per cycle with 4 less pumps and 8 less electrolyzers,

Just now, Saturnus said:

You know how ridiculously easy it is for me to build something that beats it?

Read it an weep. Only need 4 electrolysers, and didn't even need to run a full cycle.

fair enough but i did it in a game without cheating

2 minutes ago, Kabrute said:

I can pull 528kg/cycle o2 per electrolyzer with a mechanically filtered Self Powered Oxygen Machine. so roughly 3.3  electrolyzer spoms to equal your 12 electrolyzers. for O2 output, using total of 2 pumps per electrolyzer that means 8 total pumps (2 pumps for the .3), which means 4 spoms so 2Mg per cycle with 4 less pumps and 8 less electrolyzers,

can i havea screenshot?

My problem with your build is that you aren't using the hydrogen your producing, you have too many batteries and its all for a system that can, realistically, power itself with a smidge extra, using the setup you have, combined with bridges to fuse your lines into "groups" that then filter "larger" packets to save on power use per filtration, then feed all of the hydrogen to hydrogen genes, even using powered filters in such an arrangement would be power positive...

instead of smashing on you I wanna discuss ways to improve your setup, sound good @geniusthemaster ?

Archived