Jump to content

How to change your charater


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, ZeZesRevenge said:

Thanks for answers but I don't wanna lose anything.

 

That's why we were warning you. If you empty your inventory and make a map first, then the only thing you really lose is your day count. Everything in the world remains the same.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

That's why we were warning you. If you empty your inventory and make a map first, then the only thing you really lose is your day count. 

And your precrafted items. As far as I know there isn't any way to keep them, but since we're talking about command already, you can just enable creative mode for a short and precraft those again.

You also lose your prototypes, but that's not a big problem, you can prototype them again too. That's significant only if you learnt an actually rare blueprint. Which again can be solved by console commands.

(Oh, and by "you" I mean the OP)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, ZeZesRevenge said:

Thanks for answers but I don't wanna lose anything.

 

Just make a map on cartographer's desk (or if You want to you can use Creative Mode) and drop it (along with Your items) somewhere available, map is better to be left by florid postern. You won't lose anything if you do so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Wilson_pl said:

Just make a map on cartographer's desk (or if You want to you can use Creative Mode) and drop it (along with Your items) somewhere available, map is better to be left by florid postern. You won't lose anything if you do so.

except the day count which anyways will be off the actual clock

also i noticed your wilson picture having : shadow , roseate and victorian parts

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This changes only the prefab or for instance if you switch for example from Woodie to something else will you still be able to pick Lucy? Or from Wickerbottom to anything else (except Maxwell obviously), will you still be able to read books?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, cezarica said:

This changes only the prefab or for instance if you switch for example from Woodie to something else will you still be able to pick Lucy? Or from Wickerbottom to anything else (except Maxwell obviously), will you still be able to read books?

Looks like switching that way lets the character do everything they normally should be able to. I noticed that the icon on the bottom right was properly changed from Willow's silhoulette to Wickerbottom's, so it should work properly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 25.08.2018 at 10:44 PM, __IvoCZE__ said:

also i noticed your wilson picture having : shadow , roseate and victorian parts

Ehhh because I slowly, one by one (first disappearence of smile, then monocle, and then the rose hair dye) photoshopped it because I considered it nice?

Also how didn't you notice that before?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Wilson_pl said:

Ehhh because I slowly, one by one (first disappearence of smile, then monocle, and then the rose hair dye) photoshopped it because I considered it nice?

Also how didn't you notice that before?

because welson is welson and I am not Minespatch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Wilson_pl said:

Also does it have anything to do with The topic? Why won't you make a sepaeate thread?

No and Because I just found it there so I said it so you pointed it why i didnt notice it and then i said welson is welson and i am not Minespatch and then you asked this question...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

No and Because I just found it there so I said it so you pointed it why i didnt notice it and then i said welson is welson and i am not Minespatch and then you asked this question...

Send them a PM next time before derailing the thread.

Which I guess is rich coming from me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

×
×
  • Create New...