I still wonder...

On 24.08.2018 at 7:45 AM, __IvoCZE__ said:

image.thumb.png.2d38afb390074eb7567af10bae9b0f9c.png

Maaaaaan! Stop using Avast, it's a very crappy anitvirus! I recommend you Kaspersky antivirus (I know, it's not free) or at least Avira antivirus, it is crappy, but still, it's better than avast. :lol:

30 minutes ago, Hunterluz said:

Maaaaaan! Stop using Avast, it's a very crappy anitvirus! I recommend you Kaspersky antivirus (I know, it's not free) or at least Avira antivirus, it is crappy, but still, it's better than avast. :lol:

says the person who gets viruses. :p

On 8/25/2018 at 12:04 AM, __IvoCZE__ said:

Actually JoeW or PeterA said that they planned something the mod does. ( reskins for ghosts and character stuff [...] )

MmmmmMmmuuuhhh
I can say from a source that I can't verify in any way that a dev (JoeW IIRC?) previously expressed interest in a very similar mod, how much popularity it'd get, and how the additions would be handled.

While I haven't seen any recent statements in a similar vein, I can say the the idea's certainly floated around for a while.

1 minute ago, lifetheuniverse said:

Yea, and a bit longer since another mod doing the same thing. Seems to have taken to the same fate as yours, tho.

Define >fate, my mod ain't dead, it just takes time to draw all the stuff and come up with it

1 hour ago, lifetheuniverse said:

That's what I mean. In limbo, possibly being worked on slowly, but not yet gracing us with its presence.

First release might come mid-fall, at least I hope, in the mean time enjoy a small content spoiler

Spoiler

bgpuvDS.png

23 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

says the person who gets viruses. :p

Huh? I don't know what are you talking about :shock:

But now being seriosuly, I personally am using Avira + Bitdefender, and it is not "fighting" with each other somehow! I was usins Kaspersky before for 1 year, and it was much better, because Avira is sometimes stupid, it detects Steam files as viruses (of course very rarely but still), and free version of Avira has so many advertisements. And Kaspersky was much better, it had much more featuers, no advertisements, no dumb behavior and it was much "smoother" to use. So like I said, Avira + Bitdefender is much better solution than Avast.  ;)

Archived