The last of Insanity's odd additions

Addle

Alright, so, in the Insanity trailer thread, Kev mentioned how he "forgot to showcase the lamp that runs on nightmare fuel". After everyone pestered him about it, he mentioned other things he "forgot" to show in the trailer- namey, Beardlings, the dark eyes, and Mr. Skits. Everyone thought he was messing with us.Well, we've found beardlings (They're what becomes of rabbits when you're at full insanity), and the "dark eyes" presumably refer to the very bright, pupil-less eyes that appear near your campfire at 75 sanity or less.So, here's my point- where's Mr. Skits? And what the hell do I look for? Is he a new NPC, akin to Maxwell, or he is an interactive beast, like Otto von Chesterfield?A response from Kevin himself would be appreciated, of course.

Alright, so, in the Insanity trailer thread, Kev mentioned how he "forgot to showcase the lamp that runs on nightmare fuel". After everyone pestered him about it, he mentioned other things he "forgot" to show in the trailer- namey, Beardlings, the dark eyes, and Mr. Skits. Everyone thought he was messing with us.Well, we've found beardlings (They're what becomes of rabbits when you're at full insanity), and the "dark eyes" presumably refer to the very bright, pupil-less eyes that appear near your campfire at 75 sanity or less.So, here's my point- where's Mr. Skits? And what the hell do I look for? Is he a new NPC, akin to Maxwell, or he is an interactive beast, like Otto von Chesterfield?A response from Kevin himself would be appreciated, of course.

Beardlings appear at 35(or below) insanity not 0 .-.

Mr. Skits is what I call the "harmless" shadow creature that flashes around and runs away from you. I call the two that attack you the "crawling horror" and the "terrorbeak".

I think I've encountered "Mr. Skits before he's a long shadow that when you get near, he runs off screen then disappears http://dont-starve-game.wikia.com/wiki/Crawling_Horror (he's the tall on with weird hair) Edited by Gangstamonkey214

Mr. Skits is what I call the "harmless" shadow creature that flashes around and runs away from you. I call the two that attack you the "crawling horror" and the "terrorbeak".

Ah, thank you very much. I hope the name Mr. Skits is a sly reference to schizophrenia.

Pretty sure Kevin is refering to this:http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130213192721/dont-starve-game/images/thumb/a/a4/Nightmare_creature.png/180px-Nightmare_creature.pngThe wiki named it the "harmless" shadow creature, it does flash around and technically run away from you.

Pretty sure Kevin is refering to this:http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130213192721/dont-starve-game/images/thumb/a/a4/Nightmare_creature.png/180px-Nightmare_creature.pngThe wiki named it the "harmless" shadow creature, it does flash around and technically run away from you.

Of course it's him, the other tall guy will stalk you at night, and I encountered more than one at the same time so it's definitely not a grue resemblance.EDIT: I looked in the files, he's called the watcher (shadowwatcher.lua in the files, but shadow is referring to all the insanity monsters) and of courseThe hand that appears at night(shadowhand.lua)Mr. Skits (shadowskittish.lua)And Crawling Horror and TerrorBeak (shadowcreature.lua) Edited by Cyde042