[UPDATE] Physical Megapack Disc Replacement (PS4)

50 minutes ago, Roodkapje said:

No sign yet of any action 505 Games side, 9 days after filling in a form with a no-reply address confirmation.

Would be nice to know something is happening. What are those who filled in the form to expect to happen ?

They've started shipping them out. I've already received mine.

The North American discs are processed and shipped generally within 2 hours. I don't know how long it's taking 505 to process theirs or if they have even shipped any at all. I will ask, but getting answers from them has proven difficult. 

• Thanks 2

I just got my copy! Thank you so much for making this right, now I'll always have a physical copy for one of my favorite games of all time.

You guys really went above and beyond, I'm now able to play my digital copy and keep the TWO physical copies sealed for safe keeping.

In Klei we trust!

P.S. I know this might be too soon but I would love a physical copy of oxygen not included released through someone other than 505. :)

• Haha 2

Another follow-up. We reached out to 505 for more information on how they are handling the EU discs, but we have not heard back from them. 

Unfortunately we can only replace discs for North America because those are the only discs we have as per their agreement. I can confirm that they are receiving the claims but as far as what they are doing about it, I don't know. I will followup with more info when I get it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ok so i got don't starve at 08/26/18 as an early birthday gift from my dad (my birthday is on the 27th) and i got a misprint i recently found out about the receipt thing and I went crazy finding the damn thing and i found it at my dads house with no code??

Maybe their is and i just glanced over it but its rlly frustrating because nothing here says anything about a code and I'm really bummed out cuz my dad won't let me use any more money on the game

If y'all can help maybe smack me up the head and point at where it is or point me at a right direction on what to do it woulf be rlly helpful :')

I'm startimg to think this is the wrong receipt but it has everything else right just the lack of code

I'm considering going to the game stop and just begging for a code but idk again help a lad out guys 

I've talked with someone from 505 games on their website via Live Chat, and they weren't aware of the form that this post has, in which the users from EU can complete it to receive their replacement disc.

I have now a ticket open on their site, but no reply has been receive and is still pending, meaning that many of the 505 employees are either confused, or just don't know about the link to their form.

Those of us who completed that form, I think that no one from 505 has acknowledged the existence of the form, and there're high chance that is completely useless.

Also, I also tried contacting 505 games on twitter re this issue, and no response. No one knows anything about this.

Klei, please reach out to 505 and tell them what the situation is, we need an answer from them when the users who completed the form will get an update re this.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, RipTail said:

Klei, please reach out to 505 and tell them what the situation is, we need an answer from them when the users who completed the form will get an update re this.

Thanks.

I followed and read read this thread a few times and trust me, I think klei explain and reached out to them many times. 505 has completely messed up and they take ages to fix that, I personally bought it digitally but I hope this all gets sorted for everyone soon, so you all can enjoy this wonderful game.

Edited by NoscopeFelix

Speak of the devil and you step on its tail, as they say over here. Because my replacement turned up today, making 505 Games drop a number of places on my wankers list.

Still confused about the installation though. DS Console Edition and DS Together Console Edition are there, but the former goes straight into 'Shipwrecked', and there's no clearly visible way of a) how the game can be played 'vanilla' (sans DLC) or b) where Reign of Giants is at. I presume it's all three, then (base + 2 DLCs), with no option of other combinations. Feel free to correct me.

• Developer
2 hours ago, Roodkapje said:

Speak of the devil and you step on its tail, as they say over here. Because my replacement turned up today, making 505 Games drop a number of places on my wankers list.

Still confused about the installation though. DS Console Edition and DS Together Console Edition are there, but the former goes straight into 'Shipwrecked', and there's no clearly visible way of a) how the game can be played 'vanilla' (sans DLC) or b) where Reign of Giants is at. I presume it's all three, then (base + 2 DLCs), with no option of other combinations. Feel free to correct me.

Hey RoodKapje,

Glad you received it!

The titlescreen of the game should indeed show the ShipWrecked theme (the game shows the theme of the latest DLC installed), but when you go to 'new game' there should be a checkbox allowing you to create a Vanilla world, a RoG world or a SW world.

Hope that helps?

Hello guys, I just want to apologize first to 505 Games.

They have indeed shipped the games, and depending where you're located, it could take either a couple of months for the game to arrive or maybe just 1-2 weeks.

Today I just received my copy of the game and everything is in order.

So please ignore my post above and I really hope that everyone who has completed the form for the EU market will get their copy soon.

Also, I don't think that completing the form a 2nd time will help, so please be patient, because most likely your game is on its way.

I will try and attach a picture of the package along with the game, for everyone to see.

Thanks again!

DSMP.jpg

Edited by RipTail
Mispelled a word.
  • Thanks 1

Hello,

I have been claiming for a replacement disc for SIEE for more than two weeks (this link): https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSckru65CWkXH5RZ_3j2f5_h1djNiAyrl8R0PCvdKPmGwItyvA/viewform and I still haven't got any answer. Any help to speed up the process? I bought the game on the launch day and was disappointed with the problems that physical version had since I love the game.

Thanks.

14 hours ago, blacksark said:

Hello,

I have been claiming for a replacement disc for SIEE for more than two weeks (this link): https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSckru65CWkXH5RZ_3j2f5_h1djNiAyrl8R0PCvdKPmGwItyvA/viewform and I still haven't got any answer. Any help to speed up the process? I bought the game on the launch day and was disappointed with the problems that physical version had since I love the game.

Thanks.

They don't answer to the form that you've completed.

Just have patience, it will arrive eventually. Same situation happened to me, and I thought that we have to expect some sort of update from 505, but no, they just take the forms received and just ship the games without any notices.

It will arrive sooner or later, I'm sure of it.

did u take back all the broken disks  from the market in europe, from what iv seen on forum 505 is not doing much ? im owning all the games on steam and i`d buy them in a blink on ps4 but im afraid i`ll have the missing content, i want to get specificaly a physical copy because i dont want anything difital on my ps4, got plenty of that on steam. the shops selling games in my country ( romania ) are not that manny and not to trustworthy, so they may still sell the broken disks because of greed ? theres 2 stores linked from the ps oficial website but they dont sell the game anymore, still 1 more bigger well known shop in the country sell the disks but im not sure how to feel about it ( that big website sells not only from theyr own stock but from 4/5 more unknown shops )... looking forward to maybe get this and a second controler to play whit gf for christmass as shes a big fan of the game, and i dont want to ruin the day whit a incomplete game 

Guys, I can help you all, if it happen to see the game on a shelf in a game store.

Just look at the back of the case, lower left corner, at the bar code.

If it has 0 2 3 1 7 1 0 3 8 7 2 8 then this is the BAD PRNTING, without the DLC and base game.

If it has 0 2 3 1 7 1 0 4 2 0 1 5 then this is the GOOD PRINTING, with everything included.

Edited by RipTail
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2