What got you into ONI?

I played Don't Starve on my own and Don't Starve together with my kids.  When I found out they were making Oxygen Not Included, I was really happy to try something new.   When I started playing, I tried not to watch any of the youtubers, but have since enjoyed Hello Lacey, CrypticFox and Lady Edra.  

Ads on DST -> Downloading the game from around the web :D -> Realizing its too good and I feel guilt if I don't pay for it -> Buying it on steam with webmoney (which was a headache especially for someone like me who lives in Iran) -> Enjoying the game for a long long time :D 

The idea behind this game is brilliant and unique.

I was looking for something lightweight, with a pause button to install on an old borrowed Mac while on a trip. I browsed through my steam library and saw an add for it on the Don't Starve page (which I own and have played a lot). It looked interesting and the Mac was (barely) within spec. I figured if I liked it and it was as fun as Don't Starve, I'd install it on my PC once I got home.

It is, I did!

Archived