How to best prepare for the "creepy pig thing" update

Hello fellow Wilsons (and Willows and Wendys and etc.)!

Just thought I would share a good way to prevent your pig from doing anything creepy over the next few days (as I have been told there is Soon going to be a "creepy pig" update). This is for those of you who, like me, have built a pig house VERY close to camp and are very afraid, like me, of the upcoming mysterious creepy pig thing.

Just build a pig enclosure far from your camp!! That way, when he turns into a werepig or whatever, you are sure to be safe!

"I follow!" "OH NO YOU DONT."

post-366-13764589299623_thumb.jpg

Ha! I almost always build my camp inside an existing pig village. This creepy thing will probably throw off my game :p But I had a tragic death a few days ago and probably wont play any more before the update. And when it comes. I restart, as always :)Clever idea though, if you want to be on the safe side :)

Well, Kevin, I'll follow your advice. When the update is here, I'll record a game session just to see if I can get this "creepy" on video. (Also, I've been posting videos every update to keep my viewers updated on how the game is developing. Sadly my videos are in portuguese, so there is not much point in showing them to the guys around here...)I'll let you know what my viewers think about the creepy (if they say anything about it).

Well, Kevin, I'll follow your advice. When the update is here, I'll record a game session just to see if I can get this "creepy" on video. (Also, I've been posting videos every update to keep my viewers updated on how the game is developing. Sadly my videos are in portuguese, so there is not much point in showing them to the guys around here...)I'll let you know what my viewers think about the creepy (if they say anything about it).

Where are you from?

You should maybe start doing some vids in english, bet you would at least get about a forums amount of new viewers :)And I shall (maybe) start farming wood and rock to build some new pig houses :)

You know, guys, its not funny at all... I've got over 40 piggies now!! :D

Whahahaha! 40 piggy piggies! that's like A LOT! I really hope they don't turn into lycans or sth. like that...In the worst case scenario you can always lock yourself in with trees :-)

Give them some kind of meat,any kind, and then they will follow you and cut down trees when you do, they will also attack things that you attacks

Yeah but what if the creepy thing happens to your pig friends, not just wild pigs? O.o