How to best prepare for the "creepy pig thing" update

You do know that "werepigs" can break trees in half. It also makes them 2x angry towards you giving them a 2x faster movement, size and damage... and the can fly... and of course the normal fireballs and going invisible until they are really REALLY close to you.WEREPIGS 4 LIFE YO!

When you get the update, and you find the creepy, I hope that you are recording a video....because it will be AWESOMELY CREEPY.

It happened! First they killed one of their brethren then they came after me!... It was the full moon and i was not prepared! of course i didn't fight back, i was too busy taking this picture!https://dl.dropbox.com/u/40813631/Werepigs.PNGI caught it all on camera before my unltimely death.... Thanks, this was "awesomely creepy"!

Noticed the moon stages today and wondered what the point of it was... Had no idea this was in and had a mere two piggies following me. Headed back to camp for the night, started a fire - when: Sudden transformation... running around in circles in camp in a panic... and dead. Playing as Wendy, so no resurrection for me. Ouch.

Ohh God what Kevin said now put me on edge, PREPARE THE CAMERASGET THE LOGSUITS AND FOOTBALL HELMETS!GET THE CROCKPOT FOOD AND TENTACLE SPIKES!AND MOST IMPORTANTLY.....GET THE MANDRAKES AND SMALLBIRDS!!!!!

This was, like, 3 months ago. It has already been released, and it is Werepigs.Now we should let this thread die because such is the fate of outdated teasers.