Jump to content

Mini base showcase


Recommended Posts

Dang dude, that's a pretty sick base, I give it a eleven-outta-ten cause of how the base looks.

I would like to ask, how long did it take to make that base, cause it usually takes me like, forty minutes to make a sort-of-cool base, so yea, how long'd it take?

Bye people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, A User said:

Dang dude, that's a pretty sick base, I give it a eleven-outta-ten cause of how the base looks.

I would like to ask, how long did it take to make that base, cause it usually takes me like, forty minutes to make a sort-of-cool base, so yea, how long'd it take?

Bye people.

It takes 400-500 days ingame when I play solo, if have friend u can build it faster.

14 hours ago, Rellimarual said:

I’ve never seen pig torches in the swamp before.

Its mod, I can build pig torches.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, hongphuc22 said:

other base in previous world, i really love it xD

18998F76EC61725F593FF5A01B2861D089D2E7A6.jpg

I really like that hound trap. I've messed around with that idea a little bit, but I've never actually applied it to a world I cared about. How well dose that one work? It doesn't look like it could handle a lot of the larger hound waves late in the game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

I really like that hound trap. I've messed around with that idea a little bit, but I've never actually applied it to a world I cared about. How well dose that one work? It doesn't look like it could handle a lot of the larger hound waves late in the game.

When I hear hounds coming, i will open door, the hounds will run in that way traped. That trap can handle 10 hounds or more, maybe 15. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would LOVE to do something like this but maaaannn...I would be so paranoid about wildfires...(yes I know the secret is to do this in the caves.  don't wanna.)

My bases tend to be minimalist--lacking a lot of the features found in these, in fact--but more spread out.  I used to try elaborate hound traps involving traps and walls to direct them all into just one way, make it so they could only attack me one at a time so I could handle it better, etc...and the ones that couldn't IMMEDIATELY get at me would just EAT THE FREAKING WALLS.  Drove me crazy.  Now I don't bother with that anymore, which makes me sad, 'cos the hound-trap mazes used to be really awesome-looking and fun to make.  :\

...Notorious

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

I would LOVE to do something like this but maaaannn...I would be so paranoid about wildfires...(yes I know the secret is to do this in the caves.  don't wanna.)

Why would you be so paranoid? If you have a small and compact base then you should be able to protect everything with just a flingo or two.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/11/2018 at 9:52 PM, hongphuc22 said:

Swamp base with Wigfrid.

Server: [JP] Japan Server

u can check the rules here: sites.google.com/site/dstjapanserver/

 

322330_screenshots_20180110064812_1.jpg

very nice!!.. but u forgot to mention one important detail.. u are using Realistic Placement mod.. Otherwise, this design would have been absolutely impossible to accomplish  :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

very nice!!.. but u forgot to mention one important detail.. u are using Realistic Placement mod.. Otherwise, this design would have been absolutely impossible to accomplish  :)

Anndd thats not the only mods I fear.. :?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

×
×
  • Create New...