Mini base showcase

Dang dude, that's a pretty sick base, I give it a eleven-outta-ten cause of how the base looks.

I would like to ask, how long did it take to make that base, cause it usually takes me like, forty minutes to make a sort-of-cool base, so yea, how long'd it take?

Bye people.

14 hours ago, A User said:

Dang dude, that's a pretty sick base, I give it a eleven-outta-ten cause of how the base looks.

I would like to ask, how long did it take to make that base, cause it usually takes me like, forty minutes to make a sort-of-cool base, so yea, how long'd it take?

Bye people.

It takes 400-500 days ingame when I play solo, if have friend u can build it faster.

14 hours ago, Rellimarual said:

I’ve never seen pig torches in the swamp before.

Its mod, I can build pig torches.

3 hours ago, hongphuc22 said:

other base in previous world, i really love it xD

18998F76EC61725F593FF5A01B2861D089D2E7A6.jpg

I really like that hound trap. I've messed around with that idea a little bit, but I've never actually applied it to a world I cared about. How well dose that one work? It doesn't look like it could handle a lot of the larger hound waves late in the game.

4 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

I really like that hound trap. I've messed around with that idea a little bit, but I've never actually applied it to a world I cared about. How well dose that one work? It doesn't look like it could handle a lot of the larger hound waves late in the game.

When I hear hounds coming, i will open door, the hounds will run in that way traped. That trap can handle 10 hounds or more, maybe 15. 

I would LOVE to do something like this but maaaannn...I would be so paranoid about wildfires...(yes I know the secret is to do this in the caves.  don't wanna.)

My bases tend to be minimalist--lacking a lot of the features found in these, in fact--but more spread out.  I used to try elaborate hound traps involving traps and walls to direct them all into just one way, make it so they could only attack me one at a time so I could handle it better, etc...and the ones that couldn't IMMEDIATELY get at me would just EAT THE FREAKING WALLS.  Drove me crazy.  Now I don't bother with that anymore, which makes me sad, 'cos the hound-trap mazes used to be really awesome-looking and fun to make.  :\

...Notorious

3 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

I would LOVE to do something like this but maaaannn...I would be so paranoid about wildfires...(yes I know the secret is to do this in the caves.  don't wanna.)

Why would you be so paranoid? If you have a small and compact base then you should be able to protect everything with just a flingo or two.

On 1/11/2018 at 9:52 PM, hongphuc22 said:

Swamp base with Wigfrid.

Server: [JP] Japan Server

u can check the rules here: sites.google.com/site/dstjapanserver/

322330_screenshots_20180110064812_1.jpg

very nice!!.. but u forgot to mention one important detail.. u are using Realistic Placement mod.. Otherwise, this design would have been absolutely impossible to accomplish  :)

8 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

very nice!!.. but u forgot to mention one important detail.. u are using Realistic Placement mod.. Otherwise, this design would have been absolutely impossible to accomplish  :)

Anndd thats not the only mods I fear.. :?

Archived