[Game Update] - 248955

• Developer
  • Deerclops’s laser attack will now properly draw aggro.
  • Deerclops’s laser attack will now be able to hit targets that are very close.
  • Improved autocomplete behaviour.
  • Fixed bug where “Undo Changes” button isn’t enabled when selecting default clothing.
  • Fixed various character skin and clothing bugs.

View full update

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, SDragonhead said:

The people have spoken, change him back. Retaliate. Sign my petition. Pour a cold one in memory of Rose Wes.

You can try to fight it, but it is pointless. Your struggles are in vain, Dragonhead! I will stop at nothing until all the Wes skins are claimed by bug fixes rendering them infinitely less adorable.

• Sad 1

I for one, can relate to Wes' deep disappointment. I like this small detail. Though that begs the question, what other skins have been changed, if any? Because Wes' face doesn't fall under "various character skin and clothing bugs". Or does it

Edited by Cellby
  • Sad 1

Just now, Cellby said:

I for one, can relate to Wes' deep disappointment. I like this small detail. Though that begs the question, what other skins have been changed, if any? Because Wes' face doesn't fall under "various character skin and clothing bugs".

Well I guess I can throw this under reskinned skins, along with the Roseate Webber. (Is literally a reskinned Survivor)

15 minutes ago, Ressayez said:

You can try to fight it, but it is pointless. Your struggles are in vain, Dragonhead! I will stop at nothing until all the Wes skins are claimed by bug fixes rendering them infinitely less adorable.

#BringNorth-WesJoyAgain

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ressayez said:

You fool, haven't you learned from the bug net bearger fight I had that I will stop at nothing, to have people see Wes' true glory

• Haha 4