Using Bots in the forge

Erushie

Hello community,

This is my first post, so maybe there was a thread made for these kinds or issues i couldn't find it.

Anyways, during todays match in the Forge a player by the name -?end- joined our team. He was afk for quite some time but suddenly started moving and attacking random mobs, which is odd itself in highlvl games. But soon it was clear to us he was only force attacking and no actual player was using a keyboard.

Somewhere in the middle of the game, me and my fellow teammates were fed up and so I started recording.This should be one more reason, for a kick button in forge. Even after the game this person didn't want to leave. Like he was only interested in farming off some nice EXP in 60+ lobbies.

I hope my dear fellow forge-ers won't have to experience this behavior.

Have a nice day and thank you for hearing me out.

Eru

If you hold F and then alt+esc to tab out of the game you can keep the game recording your last button presses without you having to keep pressing them. They were probably afk farming exp with this method, but in-between rounds they have to manually choose a character so its not 100% afk.

11 hours ago, TemporaryMan said:

Would your AI argue with other instances of itself over whether Wickerbottom gets the fire staff, or Willow?  Would it ragequit if it doesn't get its way?  If it doesn't, can we even say it's actually playing The Forge at all?

it would use books for melee first 100 tries

Archived