Please add the Nox Helmet Skin

MasterWolf

3 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

If she can get skins that slightly change her appearance then I don't see why her spear and helmet can't get the same treatment.

I am glad they didn't do this, because I want to use that awesome helmet skin on any character.

12 hours ago, dinosaur1831 said:

It also makes sense to be a Wigfrid-exclusive skins since it the two weapons only appear in The Forge if Wigfrid is being played.

is the spiral spear wigfrid specific? i could've sworn i've seen it drop without a wigfrid around...

On 15/11/2017 at 3:58 PM, Jynn said:

is the spiral spear wigfrid specific? i could've sworn i've seen it drop without a wigfrid around...

It can appear without a Wigfrid, but a Wigfrid must join first. So, if one joins a match, and later on leaves, the spiral spear can still appear. Know this cause my brother got the spear as Wolfgang once with no Wigfrid around, but there was one at the beginning that left around the snortoise or scorpeon wave.

On 12/4/2017 at 1:32 PM, numberkruncher said:

They probably did it, because not many people played Wigfrid in the beta (from my experience). And those that did didn't like her much.

i mean wig just fit like a glove when i played her in the forge, being able to be a hybrid of pretty much every dps is quite cool and i enjoyed her even in beta. tho the spear made her my favorite even in forge.

wilson can achieve similar effects + be a mage dps, but he doesnt get that sweet damage boost, nor does he get the spear to drop

On 12/12/2017 at 2:14 PM, Starlogy said:

i mean wig just fit like a glove when i played her in the forge, being able to be a hybrid of pretty much every dps is quite cool and i enjoyed her even in beta. tho the spear made her my favorite even in forge.

wilson can achieve similar effects + be a mage dps, but he doesnt get that sweet damage boost, nor does he get the spear to drop

I liked playing Wigfrid over Wolfgang and WX because she wasn’t boring. I lost interest pmayingtanks after the beta, maybe because I mostly played them in it. That is why after the beta, if I had to be a tank, I usually chose Wigfrid or Woodie if we didn’t have a runner. 

Archived