What is a Nox?

Dictionary definition of Nox:
"the Roman goddess of the night Greek counterpart Nyx"

The Greek goddess of night... guess what other Greek names have been floating around recently...

Metheus. 
Or more specifically, Prometheus. The giver of fire to the humans.

Coincidence? Possibly...

Also, maybe the horns on the Nox helm are modelled after the horns of the Greek god? I'm no expert in Greek mythology and I have no idea if the god had horns or not, as I couldn't find any images online.

On 11/9/2017 at 5:03 PM, Hobgoblino said:

It's kinda like an ox, but not.

3 hours ago, Day One Webber said:

yeah.png.8462b3cf4116b9573877a889caa1e981.png

sayori.thumb.png.a28434e171923c8b231615fec4476b1a.png(On the other laptop so no transparent this time)

57 minutes ago, NeddoFreddo said:

i meant a depiction... a painting?¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, Heiroglyphs like in Metheus.

Humanoid Ox?

In the TV-Show Stargate SG-1 there are aliens called Unas that used tools that are similar to the ones cows, oxes and horses use in order to plow the fields. Not sure if they ever pulled a wagon. They were maybe not as intelligent as humans but they had primitive technology and used as slaves on a few planets.

There is also an alien race called Nox in that show and they were peaceful people that would never try to hurt anyone.

I doubt that the DS Nox are like that. What kind of preacful people would have helmets made for war?

Archived