Dank Art and Jokes [Dragonheadskilax]

Thanks mime! Also, Dragonhead, this is your best batch yet. Your Mumsy is the best I've seen and your merms are on point. Your line art is fluid and yet the characters feel proportionate - they don't feel "loose" (apologies if that didn't make any sense my art vocab is lacking). My point is you never fail to impress.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Blueleaf12 said:

I actually follow you on Tumblr, Dragonhead, but I lurk a lot and don't post much on there. I really love your style, it's so fluid and dynamic! Especially your creature/monster art, I love your drawings of Mumsy. They're lovely!

If it’s one thing I like best it’s drawing fluidity. And I guess I’m strongest when it comes to drawing creatures, tee hee.

1 hour ago, Gabu Gabu said:

Also, Dragonhead, this is your best batch yet. Your Mumsy is the best I've seen and your merms are on point. Your line art is fluid and yet the characters feel proportionate - they don't feel "loose" (apologies if that didn't make any sense my art vocab is lacking). My point is you never fail to impress.

Tee hee, Once again I flex my skillz in knowing well on giving dimension and balance for poses. I just always like drawing poses or forms that aren't the usual same ol’ stance, gotta mix it up.

Thank you for the comments! I hope my absence from the forums wasn’t too long, I forget about posting here sometimes but it’s nice to know that i’m still seen on other platforms.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SDragonhead said:

If it’s one thing I like best it’s drawing fluidity. And I guess I’m strongest when it comes to drawing creatures, tee hee.

Tee hee, Once again I flex my skillz in knowing well on giving dimension and balance for poses. I just always like drawing poses or forms that aren't the usual same ol’ stance, gotta mix it up.

Thank you for the comments! I hope my absence from the forums wasn’t too long, I forget about posting here sometimes but it’s nice to know that i’m still seen on other platforms.

it is your vim for faces, i think. you can manage them with such grace that there is nothing anyone can complain about XD

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

Context on this one?

I finished the documentary series Edwardian Farm and I wanted to redraw the ending cuz I thought it looked cute. Its one of many series where some historians live like in a specific era. Victorian pharmacy, victorian slum house, Tudor castle, etc. Its sooo good cuz it really goes through everything from clothes to getting food to weekly tasks.

• Like 1
  • Wavey 1

1 minute ago, SDragonhead said:

I finished the documentary series Edwardian Farm and I wanted to redraw the ending cuz I thought it looked cute. Its one of many series where some historians live like in a specific era. Victorian pharmacy, victorian slum house, Tudor castle, etc. Its sooo good cuz it really goes through everything from clothes to getting food to weekly tasks.

did you see the xmas epidodes where the historian hand-made clothes for her companions in the cold and dark of her room? i still think about that sometimes when i think more than a moment on clothing production

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, gaymime said:

did you see the xmas epidodes where the historian hand-made clothes for her companions in the cold and dark of her room? i still think about that sometimes when i think more than a moment on clothing production

:wilson_blush: moments like that really made me love the show. Gives me writing inspiration.

• Health 2

Blacktober drawings~

Spoiler

If ya don’t know what blacktober is; It’s a prompt where ya draw black characters or redraw existing characters as black as a way to like, promote black artists and also just normalize the character design choice of making characters black when there’s not many black characters in popular media. I just think it’s neat.

311F366F-C340-4207-8F4C-AECD8F0B7B1D.jpeg

6340EC6D-B922-4165-915B-5B7FF8942258.jpeg

04C4B6FC-5F2D-461A-BDD8-3CD79439FF52.jpeg

45ED814B-B09A-4613-A2E8-8DFB07A89623.jpeg

1F13B06C-CA8E-4295-9D11-02C81D888A6E.jpeg

D89BBDAD-155C-49AD-B652-680A376E439C.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Potato Cup 5