[Game Update] - 234773

• Developer
  • Notifications of the same type in quick succession will now play a quieter and more subtle sound
  • Notifications of the same type no longer produce sound when decreasing in count
  • Medicine consumption can now be controlled in the Consumables Screen
  • Fixed a crash that was happening on loading certain save files
  • Exosuit Dock will no longer charge a suit if it has no oxygen inside its storage
  • Duplicants working at Fabricators (Microbe Mushers, Exosuit Forges, etc) should no longer cause a crash if the Duplicant is interrupted right as they were completing fabrication
  • Duplicants should no longer puke one last time after having Food Poisoning
  • Digging out a block of sand on the same frame it was about to fall should no longer spawn a bottle of the gas/liquid that replaced the sand
  • Exosuit Forge no longer requires a gas output
  • Duplicants using a suit on the Suit Required side of an arrow should no longer attempt to do jobs across a different suit arrow which does not have any suits available. This should prevent the "Suit Dance of Death"
  • Duplicants should now handle crossing suit arrows to perform jobs that require passing through substantial amounts of liquid
  • Vitamin Chews should no longer be able to be fabricated without Balm Lilies
  • Oil Well is now prioritizable
  • Duplicants should now remember to flush before leaving the Lavatory

View full update

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, Cheerio said:

Duplicants should now remember to flush before leaving the Lavatory

I love this one :D

16 minutes ago, Cheerio said:
  • Notifications of the same type in quick succession will now play a quieter and more subtle sound
  • Notifications of the same type no longer produce sound when decreasing in count

Thanks. I can kill plants now.

1 hour ago, Michi01 said:

Animal relocators have proper art now and animal traps cost 200 instead of 600 kg of plastic.
EDIT: But my hatches still get deleted when they're delivered to it.

Ok, here's what's going on.

If you have the animal relocator built on top of a tile the hatch can burrow, it will be delivered to that tile.

If it's built on top of a tile the hatch can't burrow, it will be delivered to the next tile underneath where it can burrow.  (For example, if you have a natural dirt tile under the sandstone tile where the relocator is at, it will end up in the dirt tile).

If there's nothing it can burrow before an air or vacuum tile, it gets destroyed.

Oh, and did I mention you still can't deliver bagged morb or slickster?

*Shrug*

P.S. You can actually "bag" multiple animals in a trap at this time.  When that happens, the trap will not disappear if you remove just one animal from the trap.

Edited by Reaniel

3 hours ago, Cheerio said:

Duplicants should now remember to flush before leaving the Lavatory

I wonder how much... residue was left before a Dupe finally remembered to flush it all off...

Edited by Dorozco
Added -ed because proper grammar.
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Dorozco said:

I wonder how much... residue was left before a Dupe finally remembered to flush it all off...

Remember that one year at Burning Man like a decade ago, the year where they didn't quite have enough portos and then it rained on Tuesday (you can't drive there when it's wet because the ground turns to unbelievably sticky clay, with 4WD and enough clearance you can drive but you'd be flinging 5 kg clay bombs into the camps you drove by like a machine gun from each tire, so it's against the rules) so the waste disposal trucks couldn't service the portable restrooms with a new record attendance on hand?  And you're like damn Tony the Sparkle Pony left the lid up again...wait, that's not a lid, that's a tower of....residue.  Resi-poo, as it were.

Edited by trukogre
  • Haha 3