- Notifications of the same type in quick succession will now play quieter and a shorter more subtle sound
- Notifications of the same type no longer produce sound when decreasing in count
- Medicine consumption can now be controlled in the consumables screen
- Fixed a crash that was happening on loading certain save files
- Exosuit Dock will no longer charge a suit if it has no oxygen inside it's storage
- Duplicants working at Fabricators(Microbe Musher, Exosuit Forge) should no longer cause a crash if the Duplicant is interrupted right as they were completing fabrication
- Duplicants should no longer puke one last time after having food poisoning
- Digging out a block of sand on the same frame it was about to fall should no longer spawn a bottle of the gas/liquid that replaced the sand
- Exosuit Forge no longer requires a gas output
- Duplicants using a suit on the suit required side of an arrow should no longer attempt to do jobs across a different suit arrow which does not have any suits available. This should prevent the "Suit Dance of Death"
- Duplicants should now handle crossing suit arrows to perform jobs that require passing through substantial amounts of liquid
- Vitamin Chews should no longer be able to be fabricated without Balm Lilies
- Oil Well is now prioritizable
- Duplicants should now remember to flush before leaving the Lavatory
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.