Spaz's Art Thingmayings

Awww

Poor Wes has trouble staying alive ;(

But you would think in a emergency he would talk...

Like when your surviving, and having trouble makes it even more of a emergency...

Even talking doesn't help when you're all alone on an island with hostile creatures..

When you're a mime no-one can hear you scream.

Aww, what's going on Wes? Can I help you with some cake?

If you look closely you might see why he is sad ;) He'd probably want some cake anyhow though.

And here's Wes with some more colors.He still looks just as sad though...

post-3309-13764590935139_thumb.png

I'm working on a comic right now..If I can make it as good as it is in my mind,then this could be a very nice(be it short,with potentially 4ish windows) comic,which could be the start of a whole series of comics starring DS and it's developers :) I'm not gonna spoil the little plot just yet,but it involves Maxwell,Wilson and Kevin.A little preview:

post-3309-13764590951013_thumb.png

PS:The letters being a bit blurry is an excellent sideproduct of scanning in the drawing,as the letters should look like they were written on a piece of paper with a crappy pen :D

And possibly more crazy Wilson in the future aswell.Oh if only I could make all the ideas I have,and make them look as good as in my mind......

i wonder that ball thingy in the long live the queen trailer was the eye bone.but it don't have that antler . i wonder what is the real deerclops really look like in game?

Next update, we find out. But all we know so far is that Deerclops is double Wilson's height, at 1024. Wilson is around the 500 mark. Well back on-topic from that, nice drawings. I think Deerclops is a little too realistic. I think his Don't Starve image will be slightly more, cartoony shall we say. But aside from that. AWESOME. Edited by ArcticFox789

Time for Sanity update woo!This is an accurate representation of how it will be released for the public.

post-3309-13764590987257_thumb.png

There is supposed to come a frame before and after this,but that might come eventually.Right now it shows the second and third frame.But these already fit for the update! 8)

And then there was Wallace.

o/ He's the madman,insane,he's the terror the pain.When he's insane and dying that's when he feels he's aliiiiive o/

post-3309-13764591065753_thumb.jpg

Looks like you growing a decent beard now. Looks good to me. I think he reminds me of Wario.^^

Indeed I am,growing a beard and looking more insane by the day :p And while not having Wario in my mind,you're kinda right about that aswell... :D

could you put up what your interpretation of the Grue looks like?

Oh man,this is gonna be tough.I always picture the grue as the darkness itself...Maybe I'll make an interpretation of the grue,but don't get your hope's up just yet :(

Omg the king of insanity(me) is in a drawing mood.Have a drawing based on the "aliens" meme.post-3309-13764591084151_thumb.jpgOr with caption...post-3309-13764591084408_thumb.jpg

He looks quite fancy! :)

He drops fancy morsels aswell ^^

He's , together with Wolfgang, in the Beard of the month club.^^

Nooo,Moustache of the month club :p Beard of the month club is Wilson's place

This is imo my best Don't Starve related artwork so far(it beats happy Krampus and damn I love that drawing),titled:The Dapper Escape.post-3309-13764591132538_thumb.jpg

Hahaha! I love how his face looks there. :D

I tried to make it resemble the original,since the "aliens" guy looks like that aswell :)

That really looks like a Jizz in my pants face.

Well,talking about certain subjects,it...it....does something with Wilson. :fatigue:

post-3309-13764591132538_thumb.jpg

This is imo my best Don't Starve related artwork so far(it beats happy Krampus and damn I love that drawing),titled:The Dapper Escape.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3358[/ATTACH]
I never fail so see so much nightmare fuel everytime that happens.

Well,talking about certain subjects,it...it....does something with Wilson. :fatigue:

PFFFFFFFT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA![edit]Oh wait a minute... my brain suddenly realized the context. 8( Edited by jujubomber
Context failure.