Spaz's Art Thingmayings

I made a Maxwell drawing that is one of my better drawings so far DS related! ^^ I made him a mixture between the ingame and the "zippermouth" version.post-3309-13764591902554_thumb.jpgOh and since it's the 100th post,heck I got some "bonus" art,that is not DS related at all but are some works I found rather awesome(there might be more of these popping up here n there),so let's click dem spoilers shall we:Am I the only one who sometimes draws with a black waterproof marker? ^^

post-3309-13764591903088_thumb.jpg

Anyone remember Digimon?This (blue pen)drawing is made a few years ago,as my at that time girlfriend mentioned that cartoon..

post-3309-13764591903927_thumb.jpg

Right,had a little drawing break because I had a distinct lack of inspiration and motivation..Ye know that can happen from time to time.Anyhow,I'm working on the "turtle thingy" as I dubbed it from the forbidden knowledge trailer.The head is almost finished(and had to redraw it aswell),but now the dreadful quest of drawing the rest of it awaits me... ;-; To be completed *eventually*post-3309-13764592004298_thumb.jpg

Do you know that moment when you cannot make any art anymore for no apparent reason?No?Well I do.Fortunately,earlier today a mixture of motivation,patience(redrew the sod 10 times),happyness and arty mood commenced,and I drew Maxwell in his winter garnment,SPORTING AN EVIL LOOK on his face."Turtlethingy" however,will not be forgotten.There will be new arts,yet who knows when?(spoiler:no-one knows)post-3309-1376459253955_thumb.jpg

I like how its looking. Very fierce. :)

That Wizardmon pic brings back memories. Um, that is Wizardmon you drew right?
Thanks Juju,and yes that is indeed Wizardmon,good eyes :)

Gamera is lurking in. ^^

Ah good old Wizardmon. At this time the digimon series were good later they went down in my opinion....

Yeah,imo Digimon was at it's peak around that time..PS:I haven't checked the art section in me art-less time,there would be too many good artists teasing me with their ongoing inspiration and masterpieces so I chose not to. ._.

It has been awhile. I have been arting in the meantime,but nothing really noteworthy... And then yesterday as I was working on something not DS related,y'old inspiration and motivation struck me(after having the same facial expression as my avatar and many failed art attempts). I was shocked,and so is Maxwell. Both by the magnificence of inspir- and motiv-ation and that Wilson has made it this far.Warning,slight spoiler for adventure mode:

post-3309-13764593104222_thumb.jpg

I made some concept art for the upcoming rock lobster teased by Kevin in this thread(and uploaded it there aswell),and I'm happy with the result,regardless wether or not it will resemble the true rock lobster in even the slightest way! I drew the black lines with a black marker pen,scanned it and then coloured it in in GIMP. You gotta be creative when you don't have a tablet to art upon ^^ Inspired by true lobsters and the rock lobster's right arm. I drew it all from scratch though. Also a sidenote, it's legs are actually behind it's massive pinchers,due to seeing the lobster from the front you can't see 'empost-3309-13764594710359_thumb.png

Ah yes, my thread with the simplicity of pencils, GIMP and blue pens, forgotten in time. I am not as high level skilled as most here at A&L but alas tis something eh? Yes... I've started drawing out some ideas for new creatures, which involve sanity or lack thereof. And this time they aren't shadows, no they are more twisted than that *evil laughter*. Heck I might actually start actively arting again, not gonna make any promises since I don't want to pull a JonTron on you ;). And before you ask, yes the dev comics could very well be continued despite all that has happened, or hasn't happened! Anyhow here's the Hivemind

post-205351-0-37451600-1378026371_thumb.

It will be inside the beehive entirely untill you come to close, after which it will rise up( drew the bottom of the beehive there to empathize this). It will then slowly lump it's way towards you, whilst producing inhuman moans in the process. It may try to slash you with it's claws or then when you hit it there will be send out special twisted versions of the normal bees. Oh and be happy you will never get to see it's face.....

• Like 2

Pencil doodle time and a little poem!

Is this still..part of the finale... Maxy...?

post-205351-0-56606300-1378633744_thumb.

Charlie, so young and naive,

she met Maxwell a dapper thief

He stole her heart which was not an act,

the stage show seals their loving pact

True love was flowing ad rem,

untill they crossed the line with Them

• Like 3