Spaz's Art Thingmayings

Scottish Walrus Nobleman hunter posing with his blunderbuss(Now showing him entirely while he sports his kilt!),god I can't get enough of drawing him so it seems :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3522[/ATTACH]

Go drunk juju,you're home.On another note,you did not kill my thread fine sir!Now rejoice and have another (alcoholic) beverage on the house ;)You're funny when you're drunk..But there was a lack of drunken drawings :'(

he needs tusks!!!

Google Tuskarr, thats kinda how i imagin them but with the nice clothing.

also i thought harpoon guns, just to add to the irony of a walrus.

Edited by OVER9000NUKES

OH MY!Another drawing with a walrus in it!MacTusk Senior prepares his hounds for the upcoming hunt,telling them exactly what to do:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3822[/ATTACH]

'Ye ur gonna fin' thes wee lassie fur me an lit me ken whaur he is ,sae we can kill it an' moont his heed abune th' fireplace.

The walruses symbolizes our friendship, Spaz.

I hope you remember that.

Kite battle, GO!

Oh I do not forget..

OH MY!Another drawing with a walrus in it!MacTusk Senior prepares his hounds for the upcoming hunt.

Oh I do not forget..

Snob: I love you

Spaz: ..What?

Snob: You are my Walrus

Spaz: ...

Snob: *changes signature to "Spaz is my slave"*

Spaz: Oh what? Come on. I really thought of giving you a chance.

Snob: *changes signature to "Spaz is my waifu"*

Spaz: Mmm. Better, but still.

Snob: FINE *changes signature back to normal*

It was something like that xD

Man, I really wish I had a tablet; I would digitally recolor everything and make it look Spaztastic.

And then I took my time to make this drawing,and once again I sincerely hope it shows....Very pleased with the result. :excitement:

post-3309-13764591394631_thumb.jpg

Man, I really wish I had a tablet; I would digitally recolor everything and make it look Spaztastic.

I wish I had a tablet aswell...I'd still have trouble with coloring my drawings but oh well ._. Oh these Dapper Den shenanigans...

Oh [MENTION=6809]BarovSoap[/MENTION] you startled me in using the blasted blue pen again.Well,have an angry Deerclops.post-3309-13764591592458_thumb.jpg

Hello McTusk, very nice. But no one beats the original walrus nobleman.^^

If making reskins would be easy to achieve I would make a reskin of MacTusk to make him an actual nobleman :p

I try to keep my replies to people in one post which also adds newer art,but I'll make a little exception now.In the meantime,compare *my* Scottish Nobleman Walruses with MacTusk and son. T.Tpost-3309-13764591605192_thumb.jpg

He wants your bacon.

Not only that,he is so angry because certain people stunlock/set him on fire with relative ease,oh and a treeguard can kill him 1vs1 ffs..

Mrs. Deerclops why is Wilson on fire?''Buy me more jewelry!'' with a squealing voice...^^

I did not know this reference before,and it already made me laugh,then I looked it up and laughed even more. ^^

Spaz, do you still do requests? :?(not saying that; ya'know. stuff.)

I actually have never stated I do requests Snob :abnormal: ,and while I don't literally ask for requests,you could always post a little thing you have in mind.But chances are slim I will actually draw said request.Someone out of nowhere requested me to draw the grue,but since I picture the grue as the darkness itself with no real features,there was allmost no real motivation/inspiration to draw it. Then there's the value to me personally,having an idea or inspiration and realizing this into a drawing. I draw stuff I personally like,and that gives the drawings more value to me.If I would draw a request for someone else however,the drawing would have less value to me.Buuuut that doesn't mean you cannot post a request..Yeah I'm a strange fella.TL;DR You can post a request if you so desire,even though I don't usually draw requests,so don't get your hopes up too much.

I actually have never stated I do requests Snob :abnormal: ,and while I don't literally ask for requests,you could always post a little thing you have in mind.But chances are slim I will actually draw said request.Someone out of nowhere requested me to draw the grue,but since I picture the grue as the darkness itself with no real features,there was allmost no real motivation/inspiration to draw it. Then there's the value to me personally,having an idea or inspiration and realizing this into a drawing. I draw stuff I personally like,and that gives the drawings more value to me.If I would draw a request for someone else however,the drawing would have less value to me.Buuuut that doesn't mean you cannot post a request..Yeah I'm a strange fella.

Let's imagine that I've not even bothered to read your post.

OmGZ CaN UOY DraW myH a WalRUSHZZZ???

jk, i simply wanted to ask for Wx-78. :p

Ah,it's a good day to have formed a pact with Maxwell.Not only am I almost immortal I'm also crowned king of insanity.I will fight against all that are against Maxwell,and while they are with more we will still be victorious.Quality over quantity.While forming a pact with a true demon..does something with you...it's all worth it.

post-3309-13764591661498_thumb.jpg

Darn it,I just noticed I still have some knifes from lady [MENTION=7327]Mad Potatoes[/MENTION] plunged in my body..Do not attempt to bake Mad Potatoes :abnormal:

Edit:T'was an entire knife STORM I tell ya,had about 20 of the buggers plunged into me...(I keep replies that I make to a minimum on my thread so I'mma add this here.)Btw psssst, [MENTION=6300]Snob[/MENTION]:I have an idea for a WX-78 drawing,it will be made eventually!

Edited by Spazmatic

Darn it,I just noticed I still have some knifes from lady [MENTION=7327]Mad Potatoes[/MENTION] plunged in my body..Do not attempt to bake Mad Potatoes :abnormal:

1, 2, 3, 4... Knives?That must've been painful. Edited by Snob
ill be waiting for dat wx-78 pic, it betta be sexy

Checkmate,mister Higgsbury.(Notice how they are all in positions where they could hit Wilson like the chest pieces they are inspired by!) :biggrin-new:post-3309-13764591809763_thumb.jpg

Where are your pupils? All I see is death.

Look closer mayn(there are pupils besides death)! D:

He's Willow and Wendy's father, they have his eyes!

*Innocent whistling*

Ah,it's a good day to have formed a pact with Maxwell.Not only am I almost immortal I'm also crowned king of insanity.I will fight against all that are against Maxwell,and while they are with more we will still be victorious.Quality over quantity.While forming a pact with a true demon..does something with you...it's all worth it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4301[/ATTACH]

Edit:T'was an entire knife STORM I tell ya,had about 20 of the buggers plunged into me...(I keep replies that I make to a minimum on my thread so I'mma add this here.)Btw psssst, [MENTION=6300]Snob[/MENTION]:I have an idea for a WX-78 drawing,it will be made eventually!

This one reminds me of Sheogorath from The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion . You meet him in person during the Shivering Isles expansion.
post-6809-13764591811641_thumb.jpg

I saw it before I just forgot to say something.