Spaz's Art Thingmayings

It's Jamie! From Mythbusters!!!

Hahaha,you know that was exactly what I thought after I finished drawing it(I didn't even intend to make him look like Jamie) :D Jamie does remind me of an awesome nobleman walrus somehow..And Mythbusters is just so damn awesome!

Hahaha,you know that was exactly what I thought after I finished drawing it(I didn't even intend to make him look like Jamie) :D Jamie does remind me of an awesome nobleman walrus somehow..And Mythbusters is just so damn awesome!

Imagine your job was to test something and then... BLOW IT UP!!!

You said you sucked at drawing/sketching (in the dapper den).You lied.

Weeeell :( ....It's a combination of factors.One is me not taking the time for a drawing,and the second one is me being a perfectionist.My best drawing in this very thread is this one right here.It took at least over 80 minutes from beginning to end,heck I even lost count of the actual time it took me to draw it.It involved a lot of gentle sketching,the top hat was the start of the drawing,and even that took me 3 times to get the right size and such.Let along the Maxwell head and such..Usually when I draw with a pencil I don't have the patience.Yet I somehow refound it since the past week or so,spewing out pencil drawings that I am actually proud of :) So back then when I said that Snob,I didn't lie!Maybe I'm finally making progress with drawing..Time will tell :p

AWESOME!!! just one ity bity question... Why does he have a sigaret in his pipe? :p

Basically,to make him look even more fancy than with a normal Scottish pipe,and while I could make a giant Scottish pipe for him,I already drew his moustache,so I took the easy yet fancy way out :p Like this young lady right here,she sports a cigarette in her pipe

thE wallrus looks pretty fancy to me! I likes it. I should neot be posting right now. This is a terrible idea. hahah oh jeezI'm sorry! Forgive me for killing your thread with not-dsober-me?

Edited by jujubomber
I'm not dunk posting, pnope

Scottish Walrus Nobleman hunter posing with his blunderbuss(Now showing him entirely while he sports his kilt!),god I can't get enough of drawing him so it seems :)

post-3309-137645912221_thumb.jpg

thE wallrus looks pretty fancy to me! I likes it. I should neot be posting right now. This is a terrible idea. hahah oh jeezI'm sorry! Forgive me for killing your thread with not-dsober-me?

Go drunk juju,you're home.On another note,you did not kill my thread fine sir!Now rejoice and have another (alcoholic) beverage on the house ;)You're funny when you're drunk..But there was a lack of drunken drawings :'(

Go drunk juju,you're home.On another note,you did not kill my thread fine sir!Now rejoice and have another (alcoholic) beverage on the house ;)You're funny when you're drunk..But there was a lack of drunken drawings :'(

WOOO! More drinks! And I'm glad I didn't ruin everything. :)Hehe, sorry about that. I wasn't quite impaired enough to have a drunken request hour. Also, my booze has been confiscated. :(

They better give you that pencil-art sticker.I can't draw walruses. You have the gift of god.Anyway, he looks pretty sweet. :o

Thaaanks,well I enjoy drawing walruses since a few days ^^

This one looks strangely familiar.

Well,to be honest,I did not refer to your picture at all JoeW :) I had 3 pictures to refer to,one was a drawing made by ZoocDoesStuff,then an image of a walrus,and an image of a Scottish nobleman. I did notice the similarities after finishing it though,and was waiting for someone to notice this..And then the man himself notices the similarity :D But yeah,even though being unintentional it does resemble you a lot ^^