Dont starve Together A new reign can have more updates in a future? or here finish the updates of dont starve together D:?

I wonder what they can add... it almost seems like one last update could add a closure due to the Ancient Gateway being revealed. They wouldn't wait this long to add something like that so you have to wonder what kind of massive addition they can add to the game

6 minutes ago, The Luck Duck said:

I wonder what they can add... it almost seems like one last update could add a closure due to the Ancient Gateway being revealed. They wouldn't wait this long to add something like that so you have to wonder what kind of massive addition they can add to the game

I'm thinking they're adding a new arc. "What Lies Beyond" teaser seems to be implying about the gateway.

1 hour ago, Raku Ushio said:

Who is winona

A while back a speech file was leaked and it was for a character named Winona. However this isn't the first time a leak occurred and was never mentioned ever again. *cough slipstor cough cough* So there's no guarantee that Winona will ever make it into the actual game. But it is still a possibility.

On 8/6/2017 at 10:15 AM, Rellimarual said:

The current maps are pretty complete. It would need to be a new map, like Shipwrecked (although hopefully not SW itself), not just more bosses or tweaks to the existing maps/environments.

Agreed, some new biomes/creatures, add some unpredictable elements to the game.

23 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

A while back a speech file was leaked and it was for a character named Winona. However this isn't the first time a leak occurred and was never mentioned ever again. *cough slipstor cough cough* So there's no guarantee that Winona will ever make it into the actual game. But it is still a possibility.

I mean, her SEWING_TAPE is still in the speech files of everyone, so it's still a possibility she's just in development. 

Archived