Ladies of Don't starve

LadyD

Right now, I've a little theory that Willow is Wilson's little sister. So far, I haven't heard much about Wendy and I haven't reached the amount of experience to unlock her (yet. I might Soon enough, though!)

I don't have anyone I particularly like to play as, at the moment. Perhaps that might change in the near future, once I've unlocked Wendy and the rest of the characters.

And yes. Yes, I do consider myself a girl gamer. :D

HIII!!!! I'm a girl too obviously (juliette). I always play Wilson though because Willow creeps me out with her comments on fire and the way she talks about the pigs, birds and rabbits. She's not a very romantic/kindhearted/cute little person. LOL

Yeah! 3 ladies.I play Wendy a lot but I took wolfgang out for a spin for a series of field notes.I have also had fun with Wilson at the moment.Willow is a bit of a pyro head.Heh.I looking forward to meeting the new characters!

I've only earned Wilson so far...Also, as no one has done this joke yet...G.I.R.L = Guy In Real LifeAcronym Archiver,- ZeroEDIT: My apologizes if that joke didn't quite come across very well, I meant no disrespect to girl gamers, I simply thought some might get a chuckle out of it.

Edited by Zero_Starlight
Clarifying a joke

I'ma girl XD.. And as for the back story im thinking that willow set fire to the wrong persons stuff, so she got sent to this... place (not sure what to call it yet) as for wendy im guessing that she committed suicide and this place is her after life? not quite sure... Wilson was experimenting into the wrong things, maybe why his sister willow disappeared, and was getting to close to an answer, so he was sent here... Wolfgang, i would say had gotten himself into some bad deals, money problems, borrowing money to travel and whatnot for his fights and wasn't able to pay them back, so he was sent here...Thats just my idea (:

Hello my name is SaraAnd i've just unlocked Wendy (it took me freaking 10 hours to figure out why I couldn't survive more than 5 days!) I love to play Wendy, because she seems like a spoiled rich girl who got dropped in the forest for discipline matters.

I like Wendy, I think of her as the weird loner kid who talks to animals and is obsessed with death. A kind of Luna Lovegood, but more morbid.Haven't tried Willow yet but she seems fun. No real interest in trying the strongman guy (I forget his name).

Well, I have tried to bring my girlfriend into playing Don't Starve, but she said she's been too busy with work, and is trying to catch up with the TV series she watches... (She is actually a girl gamer, she plays a LOT of stuff with me and my friends [and she can beat the snot out of me in Bomber Man]) Maybe in the future? D:I, as a guy, am glad to see a good number of girls playing this game and being around the forums! That always cheers me up! I don't like thinking that only guys play videogames...The character I am playing as right now is Wolfgang, I really think his moustache is badass, and he has the least annoying "voice" of them all. But Wilson will always be my favorite.As for the characters, I can try to ma a theory for each of them, but I don't know... I only agree that every one of them did something to be pulled to this twisted dimension by the tall demon-guy.

Edited by KonradosHut