Ladies of Don't starve

LadyD

You havent? There are about 3 per game All on one island normally close together. They are kinda random and hard to find. They will be in the oddest places. Like on a patch of grass in the middle of the forest.Or Hidden in the heart of swamp on a patch grass.<3 my mandrake!

They tame ghosts.

At night when you pick them they come to life

If you pick them at day they die

But if you cook and eat them then... welll teee hee awesomeness.

I have a thread dealing with this.

Mandrake-unravelled

Oooh thank you SO much for this! Never knew what they were for lol..

(Btw, I think Willow's theme song is Burn by Tina Arena) :p"I want you to burn.. burn for me baby!"

Just thought I would pop onto this thread. I'm a guy, but I'm playing Wendy and doing just swell (Day 150+). :)I agree that, based on the comments she makes, Wendy strikes me as being a bit spoiled, as if she were from a wealthy family, but also very morbid. I can only imagine what shaped her personality in such a manner, but I assume it's in some way connected to the fact that she is haunted by her twin sister, Abigail. Maybe Wendy can also see dead people...? Well, not a real accomplishment since ghosts pop out of graves for everyone I suppose.Maybe her family lives in the proverbial "spooky manor house" ala, the Adams Family, and all their wealth is from old money.

• Like 1

I don't know about creepy, but I agree with you about the term 'gamer'. I'm female and like to play some games. I always play Willow; trying to break my record of 42 days- I keep dying do silly things, like thinking I'm invincible. I played Wendy twice. It did not go well.

I dig the weirdness!And yes Toaster you can be an honorary gal

I saw NorthernLion's let's look at of Don't Starve and loved the art style so much that I bought it! I got to play for a couple of days before the most recent update..... Now I can't seem to survive longer than 10 days /sobAlso, I'm a hearty Gal Gamer. I play TONS of video games. Lately it's all on the PC, but I do have a PS2, Dreamcast, Wii, DSLite, and a PSP here. My collection of games is quite vast....it's kind of sad, really....Anyway, I'm on the Steam build, and if you'd like you can feel free to add me on steam: Eternity_Waits

Fire proof for the win. I always play the girl that doesn't take fire damage as it's easier to get charcoal that way.And also, yes I'm female, yes I play games, but if you call me a girl gamer I will feed you your own appendages. I find it quite sexist to be honest such as having waiters and waitresses when waiter is such an androgynous term to begin with. Call me a gamer, nothing else. :p