My DST doodles -- Gonna try to draw one every day!

Hi! I'm kind of new to the forums (came for the Metheus, stayed for the memes and generally awesome community) and I figured I should post some of my DST doodles up on here! I'm sorry for uh, kinda violent/scary/gory content? Tell me if I need to tag it/cut it/censor it, anything!

Hi!

notwillowson.png

charl.png

ghostlight.png

• Like 12

Whoa, this is some really cool stuff! ^_^ The first one scared me a bit though :?

Based off the first and last one though, I'd say you're more of a Maxwil shipper than a Willowson shipper (I mean if you were into that kinda thing. Headcanon couples isn't for everyone afterall).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Whoa, this is some really cool stuff! ^_^ The first one scared me a bit though :?

Based off the first and last one though, I'd say you're more of a Maxwil shipper than a Willowson shipper (I mean if you were into that kinda thing. Headcanon couples isn't for everyone afterall).

Thank you so much!

Hahaha that amuses me so much because the first one was actually requested by a friend who ships Willowson. Nothing says romance like uh, setting your love interest's decapitated head on fire, I guess. At least, that was what they wanted!

I do ship Maxwil! And a bunch of other things, besides.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Zampano said:

Hahaha that amuses me so much because the first one was actually requested by a friend who ships Willowson. Nothing says romance like uh, setting your love interest's decapitated head on fire, I guess. At least, that was what they wanted!

This made me laugh.

And they said chivalry is dead.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Zampano said:

I guess you could say...

... love is dead?

XD

• Like 2

18 hours ago, the-muffin-master said:

You've got such a nice artstyle! The coloring is absolutely gorgeous, whatever brush you're using is perfect for it.

Thank you oh my gosh, that's super nice of you to say! I love drawing for Don't Starve, the character designs are an absolute delight.

17 hours ago, Ressayez said:

This made me laugh.

And they said chivalry is dead.

Not just chivalry! Also Wilson.

16 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I guess you could say...

... love is dead?

XD

But worry not. Love is only dead until he finds a touchstone.

• Like 3

Hi hi hi! I did end up drawing stuff for the past couple of days but they weren't really DST-related so I figured I shouldn't post them here. You know, that'd just be weird.

This one's a collaboration with my partner, the amazing @Gums! Whoever did the Metheus puzzles knows what I'm onto about, here.

This community is so great, btw. Thanks, y'all.

maxwil.png

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Zampano said:
  1. Hi hi hi! I did end up drawing stuff for the past couple of days but they weren't really DST-related so I figured I shouldn't post them here. You know, that'd just be weird.
  2. This one's a collaboration with my partner, the amazing @Gums! Whoever did the Metheus puzzles knows what I'm onto about, here.
  3. This community is so great, btw. Thanks, y'all.
  4. maxwil.png
  1. There's always the off topic section if you want to post stuff that isn't Klei related.:wilson_smile:
  2. I really know what you mean. IT was so frustrating.
  3. Ariel eeeyyyy 1_0 .pngGlad to see you're having a pleasant stay.
  4. Kind of makes me think of a Warner Brothers animation title card, a la BTAS or Animaniacs. Love the references to the Thulian language and the staff.
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, minespatch said:

Interesting choice of doing a sepia tone. it has a old classical poster quality to it.

I'm doing good. My house just got some dragons on the roof besides the roof being patched up. Looking forward to my trip to my home state in October.

Ahhh thank you! I'm slowly easing back into drawing, and other creative pursuits. Been setting aside an hour every day to write, too.

Oh I hope you have fun at your home state! And dragons like... gargoyles? Or the real deal? I hope it's the real deal.

I'm moving to Canada and I'm SO HYPED. It's so stressful though!

• Like 1