Metheus Puzzle Part 3 (Spoilers!!! Updated With Chest Answers).

31 minutes ago, chewrn said:

Untitled.jpg

Why is the image on the right a bunch of copy pasted images from the top part of part two puzzle(scrambled code)? Your partner needs to give you the 6 light solution code that would be showing in the same spot as the symbols on the left, which is next to the 6 lights, next to the chest icon.

Notice how the textures are completely different. That's probably why it is wrong.

84fa2939c5444ff5a1b4b3d77eea77ca.png

1 minute ago, Cheetos said:

Why is the image on the right a bunch of copy pasted images from the top part of part two puzzle(unscrambled code)? Your partner needs to give you the 6 light code (scrambled) that would be showing in the same spot as the symbols on the left, which is next to the 6 lights, next to the chest icon.

Notice how the textures are completely different.

84fa2939c5444ff5a1b4b3d77eea77ca.png

Because it was on other computer and I was lazy to take pic/etcetc from it and transfer it to another computer. I assure that is the correct one.

13 minutes ago, chewrn said:

Because it was on other computer and I was lazy to take pic/etcetc from it and transfer it to another computer. I assure that is the correct one.

Your original post has the correct list according to your image:
Nightmare fuel (3), Petals (4), Cane (1),
Butterfly (1), Yellow Gem (5), Thulecite (2)

But silly, It takes more effort to rebuild it with copy/paste like you did and there is a lot of room for error with how similar the indented squares are. If you're lazy like the rest of us you should use http://imgur.com/ or the many other auto SS and upload programs to upload the SS and send it to your partner/yourself in PM's or Discord, I don't want to transfer files from computer to computer either.

If you are correct, then ensure that you and your partner are side-by-side that chest, those are the only two potential errors that I can imagine.

My partner and I got the second part of the puzzle but we can't find the chest or teleport to it using the command either. If we have several worlds will it spawn one in each one that we go in? 

There are also several ancient pseudoscience machines, do we have to repair of them to spawn the chest?

8 hours ago, Jneny said:

My partner and I got the second part of the puzzle but we can't find the chest or teleport to it using the command either. If we have several worlds will it spawn one in each one that we go in? 

There are also several ancient pseudoscience machines, do we have to repair of them to spawn the chest?

Just type c_spawn("sacred_chest") and you should be fine. No repairs needed as far as I know. We rolled a new world though.

5 hours ago, MrCho said:

Do we both need to login in the game or just one is fine?

Yes, you need to stand very close to each other while using the chest.

So, I don't know if this thread is all that active anymore, but...

A friend and myself have been doing this portion of the puzzle and I don't know if I just got the 'ingredients' wrong based on the puzzle. But we got Rabbit for one them and specifically? Need a stack of 5 and Rabbits are not stackable without a mod, which we did try and that still did not work... So I'm gonna post our puzzle results and see if people got the same results as me for what is needed or if I done did **** it up somehow.

Screenshot_147.png

Screenshot_148.png

On 5/3/2017 at 0:24 PM, Chenduek said:

the command doesnt work to telport 4 chest

Are you the host / admin of the server, or does your partner own it? I found that I could not use that command on my friend's server, she had to move me via the console commands. I can ask what she did to move me, if you need.

Archived