Metheus Puzzle Part 3 (Spoilers!!! Updated With Chest Answers).

Added the requested commands, cleaned up spreadsheet immensely (should reduce any mobile lag).

Can anyone confirm that LcLRR0a.png has ever been used in a puzzle? I have never seen it after processing through 40+ puzzle solutions for correlations. If this is unused as well that means we had 13 valid symbols, 13 valid indented square-nooks. I believe someone had mentioned something like this, well played Klei.

1 hour ago, Mineirinho said:

Well hi there charlie! :D

15 minutes ago, Cheetos said:

Can anyone confirm that LcLRR0a.png has ever been used in a puzzle?

Yeah, I haven't seen it. Probably for the best, more green gems are pretty useful to have around.

Butterfly is confirmed, by the way. I've seen someone have that and solve the puzzle with it.

What if we are actually standing on the other side of the portal?

To me it kinda looks like Wilson fighting the Weaver, though this might be a little far stretched.

Also that would mean, that Charlie is on the other side

12345.PNG

22 minutes ago, Sarathewise said:

@Cheetos Just realized I posted this in the wrong thread, so idk if you saw it. My partner and I completed the puzzle with a bunny puff. Do I need to provide proof that we completed it? I can include a screencap of my inventory on Steam if you want.

Sure go ahead, someone also confirmed that bunny works, so it could be one or other.

Okay so, me and my partner we're doing this part and we've gone to the ruins (thu commands), and we've spawned in the items we need. 

So the images below translate to 

(6)Berries,(2)Theulecite, (1)Crow, (1)Walking Cane, (1)Orange Gem, (2)Nightmare fuel.

We're both standing near the chest when I put it in and it still rejects it. Help? ;_;

henlo.png

Untitled.png

Just now, Grifuz said:

Okay so, me and my partner we're doing this part and we've gone to the ruins (thu commands), and we've spawned in the items we need. 

So the images below translate to 

(6)Berries,(3)Theulecite, (1)Crow, (1)Walking Cane, (1)Orange Gem, (2)Nightmare fuel.

We're both standing near the chest when I put it in and it still rejects it. Help? ;_;

Where are you getting (3) from? You used the symbol correctly for (2) the second time it appeared in your list, incorrectly on the first, Look a bit closer at what you did :3

3 would be O1SKmc4.png and you don't have this symbol.

2 hours ago, HenoHa said:

Guys do i need to go to chest with the partner with who i did first and second parts of puzzles? Or i can do it with any player?

You need your partner through all of it.

30 minutes ago, squishyllamas said:

Where did you guys find the video? 

When you complete the puzzle (if you aren't redirected to a one torch bug), the background mural goes away and reveal the Atrium Gate, click on that background causes the video to pop up.

1 minute ago, levidanet said:

How can i find the chest easily? 

If you want to teleport there, go inside the caves with your partner:
c_gonext ("sacred_chest")
c_gatherplayers()

As written in the OP, otherwise if you're looking to walk... Caves > Ruins > Ancient Pseudo Science Machine.

5 minutes ago, PaperLaur said:

Me and a friend are trying to complete the puzzle, and we think we have it, but the chest keeps spitting everything out?

Hide contents

unknown.png

750bbeb5ff27f36db2e1f7463bd01f07.png

(For the record, those lights never did turn on for either of us)

Anyone know what's up here?

Swap cane and thulecite, they're in the wrong place :3 

Archived