Metheus Puzzle Part 3 (Spoilers!!! Updated With Chest Answers).

2 hours ago, MrDeepDarkmind said:

5fafb2467032c291477a577657a3072e.pngf93aa24061205b872dbd509478332991.png

this is me and my friends puzzle everytime we translate it the chest spits it out anyone know the actual translation to this

can someone help us in this part

thanks

it seems your puzzle is not paired.. I recommend you to clean your browse cache and do it again with your friend

5 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

both lights should be yellow

yeah I can take a picture of it now 

which when I translated it gave me this as a translation

f4932f55ab63a7c9741f99dd02271bc6.png20170412_185153.jpg

3yellow gem, 5 nightmare fuel, 1crow ,1 cane, 4 thucelite, and 2 petals
we spawned the items in and doesn't say your presence has been noticed and the server was public

Just now, MrDeepDarkmind said:

yeah I can take a picture of it now 

which when I translated it gave me this as a translation

f4932f55ab63a7c9741f99dd02271bc6.png20170412_185153.jpg

3yellow gem, 5 nightmare fuel, 1crow ,1 cane, 4 thucelite, and 2 petals
we spawned the items in and doesn't say your presence has been noticed and the server was public

(3)yellow gem, (5)nightmare fuel, (1)crow, (1)cane, (4)thulecite, (6)petals

You're doing it wrong :mad:

8 hours ago, Botaxalim said:

its really dont take much time, if u
1. remote ur computer friend, use software like teamviewer
2. login both metheus web, add symbols black gold
3. clear phase 2 , sudoku game block and symbol
4. get in game be a host, spawn box use console, spawn item put in box, get your friend in game too

5. Profit...? less in 30 min

Yet still the reward is not worth the effort. Skin does nothing advantageous to my gameplay so I rather not waste 30 minutes for that 

3 hours ago, Parusoid said:

Yet still the reward is not worth the effort. Skin does nothing advantageous to my gameplay so I rather not waste 30 minutes for that 

It was the same thing people got for solving the last puzzle-for obvious reasons solving a time limited puzzle outside the game is not going to change gameplay-so you really only have yourself to blame if that's not good enough a reward for you. 

8 hours ago, Parusoid said:

It's okay to be dismissive about lore / skins from ARGs lol. But don't expect gameplay advantages from them, it would be a terrible idea for any games health to lock them behind ARG puzzles.

i dont think any skins in DST gave Pay2Win feel, its gonna bad idea if this game going to that part
"advantageous to my gameplay"
this not competitive game, the more u play this game ,, more skin u have, beside its about to brag and show ur seniority to other player

I am at Part 3 right now..Went to cave and found Broken Ancient Pseudosience Station. But there was no Ancient chest nearby, as would guides say. So I spawned one using console. Then, I placed in as the table shows...

nightmare fuel 3
petals 4
walking cane 1
butterfly 1
yellow gem 5
thulecite 2

Both Characters are right next to the chest.

and it does not work. What did I do wrong?

Untitled.jpg

Archived