Dupe-A-Day!

On 5/9/2020 at 6:19 PM, luxidoptera said:

is this too dark for this thread

I had a really weird Oxygen Not Included dream the other night, which had a few disjointed sections but most interesting/vividly remembered for me was a part about a dying colony, almost entirely infected with...something caused by these little purple spiky things, slowly poisoning afflicted Duplicants before suddenly petrifying them, turning them into dull-purple, spiked statues.

Liam snuck out of the base and built a bunker on the edge of the home biome, and I distinctly remember other duplicants pounding on his door as it took them too. One heck of a dream, for sure.

The Colony 209-a Incident.png

Start keeping a dream journal if you're getting such interesting dreams. this definitely looks like a neat concept and just sometimes dreams stop being acid trips and actually have some cohesion to them. seriously, this is cool.

Spoiler
On 6/24/2020 at 3:19 PM, Wumpus the 19th said:

just sometimes dreams stop being acid trips and actually have some cohesion to them.

deepfriedsoyousay.png.d478aecba53d32e783825c7e507e0124.png

I feel like I'm being called out. :wilson_ecstatic:

I was bored and decided to make a doodle off of a weird frame in an old animation:

451366472_maedoodles.thumb.png.f512af01e1049b73f421430e14d2f19e.png

I uh...I used a light pencil. :wilson_dorky:

some Pandora doodles- i didn't originally INTEND for her to be the Spooky Ghost Dupe with the obligatory vague sad backstory of my dupe ocs, but i guess that's what ended up happening

gotta love how my oc colony has basically just turned into "increasingly weird stuff comes out of the busted printing pod to the researchers' constant dismay"

4p2rybA.png

also doodled this very small eya @MF99K

snXlQhg.png

21 minutes ago, MF99K said:

pls just join artfight i need an excuse to draw more dupes even if we literally just attack each other or something idc

ok fiiiiiine i have so many characters to upload though

update: we got put on the same team aghjkghkjns

Got annoyed by the latest update having yet another dupe in an incorrectly colored jumpsuit...so I decided to fix it for them. :wilson_sneaky:

updateimage.thumb.png.6333890a5887f781e1e9ec3d061c43a9.png

Spoiler
4 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Holy cow that hair on Rowan! He looks great in his Johnny Bravo cosplay!

...I only regret this slightly

image.thumb.png.a06effc32ba9f77e93e8c33be01de9a7.png

Was too lazy to whip out my tablet...so I shoddily drew sunglasses with my mouse. :wilson_ecstatic:

Archived