Dupe-A-Day!

1 hour ago, Dovahkick said:

Nothing against you, but that word has once cursed my days on a Discord+Discourse server. At least the mods here seems cool, I guess?

Klei forums automatically blocks banned words so if the word isnt censored, it isnt an issue.

I think the meaning is pretty obvious in-context anyways

tonight is a night fraught with insomnia for me, and i don't know why, but i arbitrarily decided to take a bunch of random don't starve creatures and draw duplicants based on them. enjoy.

EQeO06X.png

honestly every time i do this i'm lowkey putting myself on blast for how overdesigned my ocs are

bonus extremely haunted terrorbeak dupe:

Spoiler

V65kYpn.png

doubleposting makes me so nervous even though i know its fine here

heres another hendrik because i fell in love with him the instant his design was finished. based on that one picture of skeletor, you know the one

really tiny NYEHHHH.png

2 hours ago, luxidoptera said:

EQeO06X.png

honestly every time i do this i'm lowkey putting myself on blast for how overdesigned my ocs are

Unsure if just good design on your part, or if I need to seek help for my Don't Starve addiction...but I knew instantly each mob that was represented. :wilson_ecstatic:

We got a grass gecko, a lunar moth, a thunderbirb, a skittersquid, and the iron hulk.

Archived