Skull Chest

3 hours ago, WishIHadAFridge said:

It has been in the files since the solo game's beta. So, quite a long time.

Yes I'm surprised that they haven't brought back the wheat and bread textures or fat in the ANR considering they added so many varients and things I was a little disappointed that I couldn't make bread puffs.

3 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

The chest is used in that secret mod level of DS Adventure Mode, Lost Fragment: http://dontstarve.wikia.com/wiki/Lost_Fragment

Thanks for reminding me but on other note why is a skull chest a thing what villain decided it was a good idea to take people skulls and stuff them full of loot
and if it's boss's skull why is his skull full of treasure?

Big Skull Chest and a blueprint for a Small one would be neat.

Maybe it could work kind of like Minecraft's Ender Chests? All Skull Chests are accessible from any given one, maybe with another benefit.

Same for the big ones, if you revived Stalker more than once.

2 minutes ago, Sudura2017 said:

Big Skull Chest and a blueprint for a Small one would be neat.

Maybe it could work kind of like Minecraft's Ender Chests? All Skull Chests are accessible from any given one, maybe with another benefit.

Same for the big ones, if you revived Stalker more than once.

Quite interesting. I can see them work as item transportation tools. But I doubt it will be implemented due to Klei having other plans for the stalker.

Just now, Electroely said:

Quite interesting. I can see them work as item transportation tools. But I doubt it will be implemented due to Klei having other plans for the stalker.

He's going to drop the Ancient Key, according to the files. It would be perfect to have that inside the Big Skull Chest.

It would be hilarious if you could carry the Big Skull Chest with two co-ordinated Heavy Lifters.

Archived